IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Smuckers

is it me or is the production like woah compared to season 1? couldn't tell if it was because i downloaded the 720p version over the xvid. Reading through some of those comments above makes me wonder how much slack i'm giving this having read the books.

Guest Mirezzi

is it me or is the production like woah compared to season 1? couldn't tell if it was because i downloaded the 720p version over the xvid. Reading through some of those comments above makes me wonder how much slack i'm giving this having read the books.

I think they have increased the budget and focus on details/performance about 10x more than they did with S1.

I was really surprised by the quality of acting in the first episode. Hopefully, more to come. I'll bet the first season was made in a really short schedule and under budget.

it's a bit uneven i find, while they meticulously animate that babby dragon, that red comet looked like a turd and some of the semi cgi-ied landscape shots are pretty bad too. acting, well, half of the women in the show are just there for the tits..maybe if you judge the acting having that in mind...the dwarf guy is consistently fun though.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

It's a good rip dudes. The Video frame rate, clarity, audio quality is more than good enough. I've noticed some web rips have like half the frame rate but this looks just as good as any HDTV rip.

Sweet, I'll be all over episode 2 tomorrow.

I'm very happy to have this back, I made a start on the books and ended up finishing them all, excellent stuff. I was worried that they wouldn't have the burning comet in the episode, it's a powerful image in the book that helps tie all the various stories together and I think they managed it nicely.

Guest Mirezzi

Yeah, I downloaded a Mad Men .mkv last night that was really choppy. Why bother with 720p encode if you're gonna fuck the framerate? *sigh*

Holy shit, did they just cut a baby's throat? King Jeofrey is a ruthless son of a bitch lol.

THAT is the moment where i decided that i want to kill him over and over. fuck him. fuck him a million times.

Yeah, I downloaded a Mad Men .mkv last night that was really choppy. Why bother with 720p encode if you're gonna fuck the framerate? *sigh*

All 720p mkv's I've downloaded have been without problems, so must likely a bad encode. Or maybe your machine can't handle it.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

lol @ the lack of horses in the show. people wandering along/hunting

love this show. i have book 1 waiting for me to start but its such a task i keep putting it off.

i don't see anything wrong with how they introduced stanis. we've heard his name and now here he is. we'll see how much power the redhead has over him in future episodes. i don't see how it matters yet

Holy shit, did they just cut a baby's throat? King Jeofrey is a ruthless son of a bitch lol.

did joffrey send them or did his mother?

Guest Mirezzi

All 720p mkv's I've downloaded have been without problems, so must likely a bad encode. Or maybe your machine can't handle it.

Yeah I wondered the same, but 2010 era i7 17" Macbook Pro should handle that fine?

Yeah I wondered the same, but 2010 era i7 17" Macbook Pro should handle that fine?

Yeah it should. Have you tried a different media player?

lol @ the lack of horses in the show. people wandering along/hunting love this show. i have book 1 waiting for me to start but its such a task i keep putting it off. i don't see anything wrong with how they introduced stanis. we've heard his name and now here he is. we'll see how much power the redhead has over him in future episodes. i don't see how it matters yet
did joffrey send them or did his mother?

I think you haven't read the books and don't understand the intricate literary complexities of such a novel. Nor do you understand the kind of diamond cutting nerd boner I have for this series.

I AM RIGHT. EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. FUCK THEM FOR NOT DOING IT LIKE HOW I WANT THEM TO.

ASHA DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT BTW.

but rlly the show is great. no big deal.

untitled.jpeg

Guest Mirezzi

Yeah it should. Have you tried a different media player?

(Oh, sorry, I should have been more clear. I was streaming over PS3 Media Server which very likely had something to do with it as the 720p version of Game of Thrones ran flawlessly.)

Archived