IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Tomorrow is gonna be the best day of my life. I haven't read the books yet (don't want to be spoil) i really hope that prick of Jeaufrey dies in the most horrible way possible, what a cunt (that actor is either really good or a prick in real life, give him awards either way)

Guest beatfanatic

yeah cant wait for this. about halfway through the second book and I cant wait to finish it.

Guest disparaissant

Tomorrow is gonna be the best day of my life. I haven't read the books yet (don't want to be spoil) i really hope that prick of Jeaufrey dies in the most horrible way possible, what a cunt (that actor is either really good or a prick in real life, give him awards either way)

i actually know 4 different people who know him. he goes to trinity college in dublin, and apparently is a really nice guy. so, a very good actor.

enjoying the new season :)

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

I wonder if there's anyone in the world who watches the show and likes that little cunt. It was a good start to the season. Can't get enough of this show. It's gonna be a long week.

Guest disparaissant

Well, everyone probably likes the other little cunt. I mean, the midget. Cynicism carries the storyline, if you know what I mean.

I think they are on opposite spectrums of cuntiness though. Tyrion's at least got a wit about him. And not as much of a pointless sadistic streak. Joffrey is a petulant, spoiled child who enjoys inflicting pain on others, whereas Tyrion only does it out of necessity****

****book spoiler

aside from, you know. nailing his father to the back of the privy with a crossbow bolt and letting him die slowly covered in his own shit.

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

Well, everyone probably likes the other little cunt. I mean, the midget. Cynicism carries the storyline, if you know what I mean.

i like the imp

man cersei is the living definition of 'would hatefuck'

and tyrion is owning all around him as usual

that last scene was harsh. i was nearly thinking re: joffrey 'eh, he's a cunt but at least he's shaping up to his role' until that last scene and now i want to pour acid in his eyes again.

The introduction of Melisandre, and the bidness with Maester Cressen all felt a little bit too hasty. It seemed like they should have illustrated her influence over Stannis a little more before setting up that scene, BUT WHATEVER.

I agree. because i don't even know who Melissandre and Maester Cressen are. Are those the incest guy and the immune to poison gal? i was left feeling "am I supposed to know who these people are"? in those parts, that's no way to introduce ppl.

Guest Mirezzi

I agree. because i don't even know who Melissandre and Maester Cressen are. Are those the incest guy and the immune to poison gal? i was left feeling "am I supposed to know who these people are"? in those parts, that's no way to introduce ppl.

Same. No idea what the fuck that was all about...except I'm okay with it because it was boring.

Guest Mirezzi

imma let you finish, Game of Thrones, but you should have introduced Stannis more before jumping the gun on his complex story line which is one of the best of all time.

Bummer. As it's been drawn up in the show, he just comes across like a...ho-hum one of many angry middle-aged white guys who thinks he's the rightful King or Something.

Archived