IGNORED

know what else is disgusting in this cold weather..

keltoi

Guest Coalbucket PI

Yeah! Fuck whimsy! This is the goddamned future! We should all be wearing neutral colored overcoats and hats and staring longingly out of the window of bullet trains as we inject our dinners into our arms.

lovely, well done

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah! Fuck whimsy! This is the goddamned future! We should all be wearing neutral colored overcoats and hats and staring longingly out of the window of bullet trains as we inject our dinners into our arms.

lovely, well done

It's ironic because that is how I dress.

I just download my dinner.

Do you have one of those food printers, encey?

... sort of. I download the dinner directly into my cranial CPU, and in six or seven hours I get a printout of the data dump. Which reminds me, I have to order some more brown ink.

ha, you're right, they look retarded on western girls. but here in korea... :wub:

2189834407_d79d2cf195_b.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋ 진짜 바보 캍내...

she looks fucking stoned

I guarantee she's not stoned. lol

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

She does look stoned to me too (that's not because I am in 7th grade or that I think all Asians look stoned)((THAS RACIST)

I"ve seen like twenty chicks wearing those in the last couple days. At first I thought it was the new emo-scene-hipster-whatever-the-fuck-they're-called-now fashion...

...then i saw like 15 more girls and two guys wearing them. :trashbear:

Guest Calx Sherbet

I like them.

Edit: Changed my mind.

lol

i think it would be kind of fun to get a beej from a girl wearing one of those hats you could kind of caress the ears and pretend a real animal is doing it

L........OL? yea, lol

Fuck yeah duder, I've always wanted to go doggy style on a girl in a catsuit, having to pull the tail out of the way, grabbin those padded paws. Brings new meaning to 'catnip.'

*meowsturbates furriously*

Archived