bang anyone from any time period?

Guest tht tne

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

Stevie Nicks, off her head on charlie in the late 70s

stevie%20nicks%201.jpg

supposedly she would flit briefly off stage between songs, where a waiting roadie was tasked with blowing coke up her bumhole

Stevie Nicks, off her head on charlie in the late 70s

stevie%20nicks%201.jpg

supposedly she would flit briefly off stage between songs, where a waiting roadie was tasked with blowing coke up her bumhole

that's what i'm talking about

With most celeb beauties my attraction is a bit more covert and psychopathic, as in I don't want to bang them per se, but maybe just cuddle them for the rest of my life, wake up next to them every day, or capture them and keep them under a glass bell or something. Like Amy Smart.

amy20smart20smiling20wa.jpg

But bang anyone from any time period? Definitely The Doom Generation era Rose McGowan then. I was sporting a boner for most of that movie, no homo.

130509015832thedoomgene.jpg

27172690940dcdda2b58.jpg

rosemcgowannudedoomgene.jpg

I think I might have mentioned this elsewhere, but Gretchen Mol as Bettie Page circa 2005

2007_mol.jpg

Unlike the real Bettie, Gretchen probably wouldn't talk about Jebus the whole time.

Archived