IGNORED

What are you doing for new years?

chassis

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not planning anything for NYE is IDM.

so my plans are as follows: to start my new year's eve, i plan on waking up and drinking bloodies. i have to work, so while i work i'll take it down a gear and open a bottle of wine and drink that while i watch catholics vs. convicts in the sun bowl. then i'll clean myself up, look sharp, and take my wife out to dinner at the squeaky bean. then maybe we'll go see true grit. or come home and do nothing. she has to work on new year's day, so maybe she'll go to sleep, i'll break out the whiskey, and play halo all night. could be a good one. 2010 was one of the most party years i've ever had. 2011 will not at all be party but that's ok.

People said you used to be a funny poster.

so my plans are as follows: to start my new year's eve, i plan on waking up and drinking bloodies. i have to work, so while i work i'll take it down a gear and open a bottle of wine and drink that while i watch catholics vs. convicts in the sun bowl. then i'll clean myself up, look sharp, and take my wife out to dinner at the squeaky bean. then maybe we'll go see true grit. or come home and do nothing. she has to work on new year's day, so maybe she'll go to sleep, i'll break out the whiskey, and play halo all night. could be a good one. 2010 was one of the most party years i've ever had. 2011 will not at all be party but that's ok.

what is that supposed to mean?

Nothing on new years eve, probably just a couple of drinks with the family.

New years day however, im gonna get bang on it in London with my mates and we will head to Ministry of sound to catch simian mobile disco, joris voorn and james zabiela. Never been to the mos, and not been to a house event in ages now. Looking forward to it.

since you probably won't respond, yes i used to be funny. now i dont give a shit about trying to entertain people, especially board leaches like you who, worse, than me, never were funny or interesting to begin with. so if you took that as an attempted joke, then you took it wrong-- that is actually what i am doing for new years. enjoy your pills bra! and making sweet sweet music in your fake ass afterglow that no one will ever give a shit about.

so my plans are as follows: to start my new year's eve, i plan on waking up and drinking bloodies. i have to work, so while i work i'll take it down a gear and open a bottle of wine and drink that while i watch catholics vs. convicts in the sun bowl. then i'll clean myself up, look sharp, and take my wife out to dinner and squeak her bean. then maybe we'll go see true grit. or come home and do nothing. she has to squeak her bean on new year's day, so maybe she'll go to sleep, i'll break out her bean, and squeak her bean all night. could be a good one. 2010 was one of the most bean squeaking years i've ever had. 2011 will not at all be squeaky bean but that's ok.

Guest dese manz hatin

edit: nevermind i thought you were mistyping and asked about boris

and that guy plays sunday 00 - 04 am at the XXX floor ('lab.oratory') - hardcore gay sex in the basement :emotawesomepm9:

is joris warming up or headlining?

although im not sure i want to live in the kind of sick world where joris voorn warms up for electro pop

No idea really mate, im kinda hoping he and zabiela end up doing 8 hours b2b and simian dont turn up.

have you had the chance to check him out over there? he played a 3 hour live set in a tunnel a few months back and it blew me away. his pals jerome syndham and audio injection are proper rockin it atm too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycG33L0KfnA

this guy guy shows the wibble wobble fidget cru what its all about

I'm playing a set at a bar in Columbus, OH, then going to a party where I'll get completely fucked up and hopefully crash at someone's place. I have to drive everywhere in this city :sad:

what does one do in San Francisco on new years?

probably end up in some fuckhole irish pub

Throw a rock and go into the first party you hit.

No joke. Just walk through the mission and go into someone's place. The closer to midnight you are [or even past it], the less anyone will notice. The city explodes on nights like that.

This thread wasn't started with the intention of robbing all our houses once you know our game plans was it ?? Oh well i'll say what i'm doing anyway. Going to the goldcoast to a beachside apartment that a mate has rented, i can't drink though cause i've gotta drive back for work on sat morning.

drlol;-/ :: /-;butwotevr

since you probably won't respond, yes i used to be funny. now i dont give a shit about trying to entertain people, especially board leaches like you who, worse, than me, never were funny or interesting to begin with. so if you took that as an attempted joke, then you took it wrong-- that is actually what i am doing for new years. enjoy your pills bra! and making sweet sweet music in your fake ass afterglow that no one will ever give a shit about.

fred was funny ?? when did that happen. I found mspaint imagery of poorly rendered fecal matter or continual repetition of the erect male member (or sometime both ideas splashed across the bmp at the same time), to be more disturbing than entertaining.

anyway, fred's a cool cat. And this is probably all a misunderstanding isn't it fakeist.

I'll be working from 7a-3p. Going home to take a nap, then taking my gf out for a nice dinner before heading to a friends house-party. I'll be getting drunk there until my gf says we have to go (she works new years day). So then it's back to the hotel to ring in the new year and pass out :wink:

Guest ruiagnelo

i am grabbing my car, two friends and we will meet a girl friend who lives about 40km from us. will have dinner with her and her parents and then drive again. last destiny: party :sup:

Archived