IGNORED

help finding the artists name to this track...

TRiP

Hey everybody!

need help finding an artists name!

(apologies if this is the wrong place to post this)

So, i got this mixed CD from a friend well over a year ago, seeing as it was a mixed CD there was no names to the songs - the first track was this amazing IDM/Electronica style song, very lush and lovely

anyway, when I tried to ask him who made the song we soon found out that it was originally mislabeled as a Boards of Canada track (sherbet head, which it most defiantly is not)

so, if you guys could give it a listen and maybe see if you know who its by?

i've posted this on multiple other forums but to no avail, so hoping you guys might give it a go, i was recommended this website by another website(boards.ie) claiming it'd be my best chance

http://www.mediafire.com/?h5x5h2pp3pe68kl

many thanks in advance...hopefully...!

OH MY GOD MY FIRST READ THE RULES!

funnily enough I actually did skim over the rules and couldn't find anything that concerned this sort of topic

sorry again, but just tell me whats wrong with it and i'll fix it.

-also, i saw another thread in this part of the forum, sort of on the same topic (http://forum.watmm.com/topic/62678-who-is-the-author-of-this/), so i didn't think it would be a problem posting this thread

I dont know who the track is by but I know who you are. Or at least who your friend is, Conor.

my my, how small this world is. yes! Conor and I are on a never ending quest to find the artist to the track. Maybe some day you will join us...? (also, listening to this lil' EP of yours, lovely stuff, getting a Pale Blue Dot - benn jordan vibe from it)

also, apologies again, my skim reading skills just don't seem to be up to scratch

and yes, Coalbucket PI, it somewhat does help that you like it- who knows, perhaps you may show it to a few friends and see if they know it...perhaps

I dont know who the track is by but I know who you are. Or at least who your friend is, Conor.

my my, how small this world is. yes! Conor and I are on a never ending quest to find the artist to the track. Maybe some day you will join us...? (also, listening to this lil' EP of yours, lovely stuff, getting a Pale Blue Dot - benn jordan vibe from it)

also, apologies again, my skim reading skills just don't seem to be up to scratch

and yes, Coalbucket PI, it somewhat does help that you like it- who knows, perhaps you may show it to a few friends and see if they know it...perhaps

Thank you sir. Sorry Im of no use to you otherwise. Although the only Flashbulb I have is ST to a vacant life. But sure we can always use more Irish.

I think there is a very obvious reason why forums haven't answered.

Probably not because they don't know what it is.

tbh though I don't think you neccesarily need to look at big players. I wouldn't be surprised if a forum basher made that.

I think there is a very obvious reason why forums haven't answered.

Probably not because they don't know what it is.

tbh though I don't think you neccesarily need to look at big players. I wouldn't be surprised if a forum basher made that.

this is true. someone was saying this to me awhile back, could just be some talented punk kid... tis' a shame though if it is and it's just a once off

Thank you sir. Sorry Im of no use to you otherwise. Although the only Flashbulb I have is ST to a vacant life. But sure we can always use more Irish.

no problem at all, sir. - also, I couldn't recommend Pale Blue Dot more, its a journey through space and time, literally. very minimal floating through space style. also also 'sound track to a vacant life' is prob my least favorite of his Flashbulb stuff

final also - thanks for all the replies from everyone helpin

Archived