IGNORED

Who is the COOLEST person ever

J3FF3R00

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Hicks is, and always will be the coolest person in my book.

he has been an idol, a prophet and a teacher for me throughout my lifetime. i can always listen to him. i have everything that's ever been recorded by him, and i've heard it all a million times, but it brings me no greater comfort to hear it over and over again.

also: Jack Dangers

Amelia Earhart was so cool, she was sexy, independent and didn't care about conforming to what men at the time expected her to do.

I would like to argue that someone can be cool without being sexy.

Fargo-08.jpg

Yeah she's pretty cool :)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Bill Hicks is, and always will be the most coolest bad ass super dude ever in my book.

He has been an idol, a prophet and a teacher for me throughout my lifetime. I can always listen to him.

Fixt to more accurately represent my feelings.

Haha the word "cool" is obviously up to personal definition but.. I think in this sense cool is a lot less broad description for making the final call on teh COOLEST

In other words Jimi Hendrix was obviously cooler than Bill Hicks, but Hicks is my hero & look up to him much more because it's more than about just being cool sometimes.

Bill Hicks is, and always will be the most coolest bad ass super dude ever in my book.

He has been an idol, a prophet and a teacher for me throughout my lifetime. I can always listen to him.

Fixt to more accurately represent my feelings.

Haha the word "cool" is obviously up to personal definition but.. I think in this sense cool is a lot less broad description for making the final call on teh COOLEST

In other words Jimi Hendrix was obviously cooler than Bill Hicks, but Hicks is my hero & look up to him much more because it's more than about just being cool sometimes.

Totally agree, I forgot to mention Milla Jovovich. I'd be a lesbian for her.

OH HAI I HAVE GUNZ

post-9352-0-88771100-1296301726_thumb.jpg

Archived