IGNORED

Taco Bell's meat no longer meets USDA definition of "beef"

Rubin Farr

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

haha I mass texted (not something I often do) quite a few friends after I first tried it something like "holy crap the new fire roasted sauce at taco bell rocks so hard"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ranky Redlof

I don't understand the fuss - if you've been eating Taco Bell for years, decades even, like most people probably have and not suffered any ill health effects (besides the occasional bout of liquid shits when you overdo it), why does it matter if it's only xx% of real meat? If it was 100% ground beef, it would probably cost a hell of a lot more, and then you're basically at Taco Cabana.

what in the fuck

yea why not replace all meat with pimped up crap, has no health effects at all and is cheaper! :cisfor:

only in America

dumb thing about that video is that nothing about that chicken nugget he made is necessarily unhealthy - high in fat, sure, but eating tiny bits of cartilage and skin and non-prime cuts isn't going to hurt anyone. people around the world eat these bits every day. if anything, we should praise mcdonalds for using the whole chicken.

it's not toxic ofcourse but doesn't give you the nutrituonal value of real chickenmeat. I give that stuff to my cats and they all become fat and lazy :emotawesomepm9:

I don't understand the fuss - if you've been eating Taco Bell for years, decades even, like most people probably have and not suffered any ill health effects (besides the occasional bout of liquid shits when you overdo it), why does it matter if it's only xx% of real meat? If it was 100% ground beef, it would probably cost a hell of a lot more, and then you're basically at Taco Cabana.

i don't understand the fuss - if you've been banking with [insert bank name here] for years, decades even, like most people probably have and not noticed any dodgy dealings with mafia/governments/terrorist organisations/etc, why does it matter if you suddenly find out that they're not really doing what they're meant to be doing?

american-flag.jpg

Does banks screwing me out of my hard-earned money affect me drastically? You bet your sweet ass it does. Does Taco Bell using less than 100% pure ground beef effect me drastically? Beyond the liquid shits, not really as far as I can tell.

I like their the way their food makes my ass erupt like a Volcano Burrito

Fixt.

if you're eating fast food, you're not concerned with nutritional value.

:cisfor:

Guest Ranky Redlof

God bless America. The rest of the world no longer needs to throw anything away, as we can just deep fry our leftovers and then feed them to the Americans! :cisfor:

(stolen youtube comment)

Does banks screwing me out of my hard-earned money affect me drastically? You bet your sweet ass it does. Does Taco Bell using less than 100% pure ground beef effect me drastically? Beyond the liquid shits, not really as far as I can tell.

completely missing the point.

it seems that the general populace of many countries (although quite prevalent in the USA, and getting this way over here too) are only concerned about things if they are convenient.

who cares if you're being misled/misadvertised/misquoted on prices/lied to by your government/etc etc etc, as long as you get to spend your hard earned money on 36% beef that has been advertised to you as Beef.

go back to sleep :rolleyes:

36% beef is hardly vegetarian. it's more like ground beef+a lot of broth and seasonings. i don't see the issue.

well, it was an unspecified number less than 35%. making it more like veggie ground round with beef seasoning.

the issue is, it's misleading to call it beef. in terms of the food i couldn't care less, i'd go to taco bell way more often if montreal actually believed in taco bell. (there's like none in the main part of the city that i know of, they're all way out in suburbian hell)

it seems that the general populace of many countries (although quite prevalent in the USA, and getting this way over here too) are only concerned about things if they are convenient.

who cares if you're being misled/misadvertised/misquoted on prices/lied to by your government/etc etc etc, as long as you get to spend your hard earned money on 36% beef that has been advertised to you as Beef.

jesus christ, you are so condescending.

jesus christ, you are so condescending.

I thought Jesus Christ was accepting to all? :emotawesomepm9:

And I think he meant "are only concerned about things if they are INconvenient" - which wasn't my point I was trying to make when responding to his rather weak analogy - my point was that Taco Bell selling less than 100% beef (misleading or not) is simply, not that fucking important. Hell, I'm surprised nobody's ever complained about Taco Bell claiming to serve Mexican food, because it sure as hell isn't :emotawesomepm9:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

They never said it was beef. It's b33f.

see:

tacobell_beefy_crunch_burrito.jpg

this will kill you. have you ever accidently gotten a tortilla chip stuck in your throat? It feels like you are going to die.

lots of food will kill you if you don't bother to chew it.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Regardless of the lawsuit this just reminds me I should go get some Taco Hell & enjoy a waterfall of Fire + Fire Roasted sauce on some heavenly diarrhetic burritos.

Archived