IGNORED

the wait is getting ridiculous

Alzado

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one think New Clear Dawn would be kind of a cool name for an album. Not that it hasn't already been beaten to death here though

Me too and it would be even better if it would have some sort of cold war theme with the constant threat of nuclear annihilation in the background. BoC are great at making tracks that sound all nice and pretty but still have a sinister edge looming about.

Obviously this is what they are doing, a 2CD album, the first one is the pre-nuclear apocalypse and the second disc is the post-nuclear apocalypse. :emotawesomepm9:

Well Radiohead announced their album. Man the fuck up, BoC.

everyone has announced something, even quite a lot of things, since 2006!!

Man the fuck up, BoC.

I, for one can't wait for the first BOC convention. Think about it, you can dress up like your favourite track, buy signed posters from .christ at his little stall and get your photo taken with former Skam artists and their neighbours. Maybe there'll be a dude playing 8-bit boc covers on his gameboy. Fuck yeah.

I, for one can't wait for the first BOC convention. Think about it, you can dress up like your favourite track, buy signed posters from .christ at his little stall and get your photo taken with former Skam artists and their neighbours. Maybe there'll be a dude playing 8-bit boc covers on his gameboy. Fuck yeah.

lol, i would maybe travel... an hour, tops, for that. if there was free beer. oscillik can drive me home. sorted! ;)

lol, i would maybe travel... an hour, tops, for that. if there was free beer. oscillik can drive me home. sorted! ;)

would if i could drive. you'll have to play piggy-back on a push bike that we'll have to steal

you'll be there, chas... in a few years, when you've leached your way through every good bit of music out there.. see you soon! ;P

Even at my lowest moments, I think Ive more dignity than a BoC fanboy.

you'll be there, chas... in a few years, when you've leached your way through every good bit of music out there.. see you soon! ;P

Even at my lowest moments, I think Ive more dignity than a BoC fanboy.

You're my fucking hero.

Archived