IGNORED

the wait is getting ridiculous

Alzado

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps they are pulling a Radiohead.

How do you mean? Release the album for free/donations?

I think he means; announce on Monday that it's available the following Friday.

I don't think BoC would have that amount of control on their releases, unless they're no longer on Warp.

Guest Dogboy73

i dont know about everybody else, but im excited

I think everybody else has been excited since the last release ....... although they have trouble remembering because it was quite some time ago now. I could have written the new BoC album myself in this time if I'd put my mind to it!

I think everybody else has been excited since the last release ....... although they have trouble remembering because it was quite some time ago now. I could have written the new BoC album myself in this time if I'd put my mind to it!

What an utterly arrogant and stupid thing to say - as if you had 1/100th of BoC's talent... all the years in your lifetime wouldn't yield the same results even if they took another 2 years, six days and 3 hours to release the double CD, triple vinyl with holographic cover and bonus downloadable outtake tracks.

What an utterly arrogant and stupid thing to say - as if you had 1/100th of BoC's talent... all the years in your lifetime wouldn't yield the same results even if they took another 2 years, six days and 3 hours to release the double CD, triple vinyl with holographic cover and bonus downloadable outtake tracks.

lol

:trashbear::spiteful::sorcerer::emotawesomepm9:

Its not like they gonna do anything different.

Just get one of their old albums and rename it(also rename every track) . there is your new album.

boxing day you fucking faggot piece of shit

but BoC did do something different. they did The Campfire Headphase. and it was a bit shit.

LoL. s'one o' ur classics, osc. :)

boxing day you fucking faggot piece of shit

:lol:

^^ should be banned, clearly under the age of 13!

thread is too long for me to read....... shame i've got such a short attention span due to the various sodas and burgers and junk food shit America has imposed on me. uhuh.

thread is too long for me to read....... shame i've got such a short attention span due to the various sodas and burgers and junk food shit America has imposed on me. uhuh.

I'll summarise:

BoC haven't released a new album yet.

Some people think they will soon.

some people don't.

Some people are getting sick of waiting.

some people aren't that bothered.

bocjjkr6.jpg

discuss

Discuss what oOOo? Not reading you mate.

its the latest official image they used for their new facebook layout. when you click on it your are directly linked to it

Some people find this thread hilarious.

some people find this thread more hilarious.

and even more hilarity here

Oh jesus, I can only imagine what kind of people hang around Twoism.

Is the place not water logged with tears and sperm from all the wanking and crying sessions.

Archived