IGNORED

the wait is getting ridiculous

Alzado

I remember some bullshit about a finely prepared roast dinner.

Yeah man.

i was remembering the above thread earlier. my kid was playing with a dinosaur.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what was that bit joyrex said about some new information going to be announced last year? I swear he said there was gonna be a big announcement... is there any chance we can get a followup on that statement

:cisfor:

he only said that to keep 50 percent of the total forum's members to stay

are you joking? I can't tell anymore

Perhaps it's that I've grown wiser with age and learned to keep my trap shut more often :emotawesomepm9:

Or maybe just cut out of the loop.

Very small is the BoC loop. About a handful of people at most who keep all the secrets guarded closely to their chest.

I presume the Great Lords Sandisons will want this loop of friends to increase ten thousand fold when the new album comes out?

Then we will all be best of buddies! Then the evil of the internet will become a distant memory! Then great gold will flutter down from the heavens!

Even then the loyal fans will be ignored. Even then the peasents will not get a live tour. Even then those worthless fans will be shunned.

Which on a serious note makes me actually believe that the whole thing is a prank. There is no new album at all. It's just a little ploy to keep the interest simmering. And if that's the case.....

I wonder if they live kind of separated of other people in a small town or so. Every artist has friends coming in who spread the word or loses a word about his current progress on a party or whatever. I wonder how they archive this radio silence

I wonder if they live kind of separated of other people in a small town or so. Every artist has friends coming in who spread the word or loses a word about his current progress on a party or whatever. I wonder how they archive this radio silence

Exactly my friend. Thats why there is a little voice in my head that says new music from BoC is a prank.

Exactly my friend. Thats why there is a little voice in my head that says new music from BoC is a prank.

but aphex keeps it the same. How does he stop people from asking about it on gigs or when visiting him

well let's play it safe and assume that most of the people they socailize with are within a 5 years of their own (35-45 y/o)

if you're:

i. 35-45 years old

ii. a close friend of a person who doesn't wish to have news about them 'leaked' and spread over the internet (until the album is out, of course - but i guess it's the label's job to notify fans of that)

you're probably not likely to go running to an idm forum to spread gossip

well let's play it safe and assume that most of the people they socailize with are within a 5 years of their own (35-45 y/o)

if you're:

i. 35-45 years old

ii. a close friend of a person who doesn't wish to have news about them 'leaked' and spread over the internet (until the album is out, of course - but i guess it's the label's job to notify fans of that)

you're probably not likely to go running to an idm forum to spread gossip

I agree as that's immature (running to an idm forum etc).

I can also see the reasoning behind no news at all being published. When (or if, lol) the new album is prepared, they would want it to be a total smash in the face.

What are they supposed to do? Have a picture of them in the studio doing the thumbs up with some pissy comment about how the album is three-quarters done? That would be ridiciulous lol!

Mmmm, still convinced it could be a prank. All of this is free publicity. And publicity is something they can't do themselves if they aren't doing anything new.

Rumours of them still generate sales. I am getting very sceptical.

maybe there's been no news because they don't actually know the internet exists

the website's all just run by some other Hexagon Sun guys

and so if they discovered it they'd get distracted by reddit and so it'd take even longer

so the lack of news is for out own good.

Archived