IGNORED

the wait is getting ridiculous

Alzado

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Greg Reason

Fuck yeah! That video owns!!

And while I'm at it, how is the wait getting ridiculous? Why are you waiting? Seems like a futile mission to me. Just get on with life (much like they are doing) and somewhere down the line you may/may not get a new boc record.

this musical vacuum is happening right across the board though isn't it? aphex twin's last album was 2001,

OH WAIT ANALORD

plus he at least DJs

u-ziq doesn't exactly chuck out the albums like he used to.

I think he's rather busy running Planet Mu at the moment.

plaid have been working on scintilli since forever and

I've never paid attention to Plaid so you're probably right here at least.

Actually, Mike is rumoured to be working on new music! *fingers crossed*

He is indeed working on tunes w/ his gf. Search for "Heterotic" on soundcloud :wink:

..think that was jus a lil side project thing tho wasn't it? none of that will be released will it??

not to diss the music or anything...

And while I'm at it, how is the wait getting ridiculous? Why are you waiting? Seems like a futile mission to me. Just get on with life (much like they are doing) and somewhere down the line you may/may not get a new boc record.

You're right. Getting excited about the prospect of a new album by a band that you like is a strange and unusual thing to do.

Guest ansgaria

I've always considered the hardcore, elitist Tool fans to be the most impatient bastards, but see, now I don't even know anymore.

Way to go, lads.

BOC album threads bring the worst out in a lot of people (especially when lubricated with beer).

Hopefully the album will blow brains when it drops.

I think the world is ready for new BOC.

Alcohol is evil. the worst (legal) drug on the face of the planet.

it's all about the tea and codiene.. lol ;)

yeah i'm sure it will be quite good when it drops. hopefully there won't be much guitar in there on this one though, and it will be more of a return to classic BoC form! (imo)

Alcohol is evil. the worst (legal) drug on the face of the planet.

it's all about the tea and codiene.. lol ;)

Gotta love codiene. I take some almost every day. Got 200 pills of tec-3 tylenol a while back, still have lots left.

But yeah, new BoC will be awesome. Me thinks something is coming soon. But that might just be my twoism.org account speaking.

gotta be careful if you're doing it everyday tho, eh.. it's best only in small doses really cos it can be quite addictive.

tis a nice winter drug tho. :)

gotta be careful if you're doing it everyday tho, eh.. it's best only in small doses really cos it can be quite addictive.

tis a nice winter drug tho. :)

a friend started with that stuff and then eventually fell into harder drugs including heroin

be responsible

You're right. Getting excited about the prospect of a new album by a band that you like is a strange and unusual thing to do.

greg's right! you shouldn't put the rest of your life on hold waiting for new BOC. when did you last shower?

I call divine intervention on this thread, fucking close this shiiiet already, maybe even close the BoC subforum until we have a release date.

I call divine intervention on this thread, fucking close this shiiiet already, maybe even close the BoC subforum until we have a release date.

dude you read my mind, like ...... 2 days ago! ....... close this bird down....!!!

(see what i did there? instead of "slow" i put the word "close") man i'm good.

dude you read my mind, like ...... 2 days ago! ....... close this bird down....!!!

MOUBq.gif

Guest ruiagnelo

MOUBq.gif

great movie. very appropriate reference.

MOUBq.gif

great movie. very appropriate reference.

Lol. are you calling me a nazi, looking for jews!?

imo, shit movie, shitty reference, shit heads. pfft

..think that was jus a lil side project thing tho wasn't it? none of that will be released will it??

not to diss the music or anything...

From what I've heard they're shopping it around to labels :shrug:

Archived