IGNORED

the wait is getting ridiculous

Alzado

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sirch is having a Gin&Tonic - 9:33pm*

..think that was jus a lil side project thing tho wasn't it? none of that will be released will it??

not to diss the music or anything...

From what I've heard they're shopping it around to labels :shrug:

why doesn't Paradinas just put it out on Mu? *shrug*

whhhaaaaaa? :cerious:

why not make the wait less painful by buying my Geogaddi vinyl, limited edition turquoise vinyl, cd, limited edition hardback/digipack cd, and Kaleidoscope! hurrrdurrrrddrrr

Heeeeey, why stop there?!!??! How about IABPOITC on sky blue vinyl?! Did I hear you were also chasing their Peel Session on vinyl? Well I've got that too!

:crazy: BUY BOC BUY

but seriously I'd like a new album too but I'm not going to cry on a message board about it

I had a dream last night about BoC and them recording the new album.

It involved an old forest, an abandoned airfield, a studio/shack on the outskirts of an icy frontier town, old maps, smoking hallucogenic pipes, laughing, disorientation, a crystal clear lake in warm sunshine, feeding huge golden mirror carp with boxes of cheerios, and then everything went wrong and everything turned into twisting Banded Kraits. At which point I left the dream world and became conscious.

Strange but true.

Its not like they gonna do anything different.

Just get one of their old albums and rename it(also rename every track) . there is your new album.

boxing day you fucking faggot piece of shit

but BoC did do something different. they did The Campfire Headphase. and it was a bit shit.

so what was that bit joyrex said about some new information going to be announced last year? I swear he said there was gonna be a big announcement... is there any chance we can get a followup on that statement

:cisfor:

so what was that bit joyrex said about some new information going to be announced last year? I swear he said there was gonna be a big announcement... is there any chance we can get a followup on that statement

:cisfor:

he only said that to keep 50 percent of the total forum's members to stay

Archived