IGNORED

Whats up with all those Tuss myspace tracks?

sergeantk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All fake.

Whoever made Tusticles is my hero though. I would pay serious cash to see a full length on vinyl.

hardware tuss, full of hardware

oh yeah oh yeah

cumming on the gear

at one point there was a killer piece by wisp on one of those tuss myspace pages. it was "teddy oggie" from shimmering hour. before i knew it was wisp, i was actually willing to believe that it was real aphex. now i know better, but i also know to listen to more wisp, cuz he's fucking wicked.

by fake you mean:

being from Rich not being the tuss

or

not being from Rich being the tuss

or

not being from Rich not being the tuss

the last one is a double-fake-scenario and Max Planck has proven (in the late 1920s) that this makes them real again.

by fake you mean:

being from Rich not being the tuss

or

not being from Rich being the tuss

or

not being from Rich not being the tuss

the last one is a double-fake-scenario and Max Planck has proven (in the late 1920s) that this makes them real again.

roffle mao

they're all real, in another dimension, which somehow crossed with ours and merged into one big crazy dimension where everything is real but nothing is real... all at the same time

i guess some people are just finding out about and hearing The Tuss now. that's only natural.. not everybody is the same age and spends the same amount of time online reading forums, chatting about Aphex Twin, and looking things up, do they.

i for one had never even heard a single Tuss track til recently, for reasons i explained earlier.. and i knew it existed, i just never bothered with it for some reason. and i'm in my 30's. and some people who're half my age are just finding that stuff now for the first time. same as some people are just finding AFX stuff for the first time now... or Autechres' first album. people get into different things at different times. if we all got into the same shit at the same time.. and all went off it at the same time... and acted all snooty and elitist at the same time, man, what a dull place this would be!!!

Guest cult fiction

i guess some people are just finding out about and hearing The Tuss now. that's only natural.. not everybody is the same age and spends the same amount of time online reading forums, chatting about Aphex Twin, and looking things up, do they.

i for one had never even heard a single Tuss track til recently, for reasons i explained earlier.. and i knew it existed, i just never bothered with it for some reason. and i'm in my 30's. and some people who're half my age are just finding that stuff now for the first time. same as some people are just finding AFX stuff for the first time now... or Autechres' first album. people get into different things at different times. if we all got into the same shit at the same time.. and all went off it at the same time... and acted all snooty and elitist at the same time, man, what a dull place this would be!!!

If you search for "tuss myspace" in this forum you will find several threads on the subject, with some including posts by the people who made the fakes. It's cool if you're just hearing about Tuss now, but does it kill you to do 5 min. of research if you're genuinely interested?

I feel like if this forum in general had fewer posts, and if those that did contained at least 1 piece of new information or opinion, it would be a lot better and easier to keep up with.

heard of Tuss before. years ago. only played the album recently. didn't get round to it before. didn't much care. heard most all of the Analord's back when they were released, 2005/2006. didn't care much for them. wasn't much into the hype. had quite gone off Aphex and most 'IDM' at this point. Tuss is 'ok'. i enjoyed it. compared to 'drukqs' and earlier 90's Aphex Twin, though.. Analord's/Tuss are quite inferior, imo. still good music though, compared to the shite in the charts. each to their own. like what you like. listen to whatever you want whenever you can be bothered to. innit.

Aren't they all fakes, or are they real? Does anyone know for sure? I remember seeing Tush and Tusss as well as other names. What's the deal with these anyways?

The BrianTregaskin (pay close attention to the spelling) myspace page was the only REAL authentic one (with tracks like Teddy Oggie, Moroven, Devon) , all the other ones were copycats, fans making aphex style music

http://www.myspace.com/thetussofficial

What about this page? That first track is cool.

i believe those were all made by watmm user LUDD his recording name is " th'idiot "

lol @ the people who refused to particpate in this (The tuss myspace hoax event) because they said they had 'a signing with rephlex in the works', haha wisp got signed before all you niggas :flower: not LUDD mind you, but you know who you are :)

Archived