IGNORED

being able to just post 'lol'

encey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a way of belonging, of expressing your inner, essential wattiamity, as someone who appreciates the subtle nuances of textual expression and the unplumbed depths of humor, of insight into the deepest human need for acknowledgement in a cold and overwhelmingly uncaring, meaningless existence.

Surely the most beautiful sentence ever written in GenBan.

do you post on chowhound or something?

the other forum that i read as much as watmm is a notre dame college football forum. every post reads like an uber pretentious open letter to the public. mostly in essay form. littered with words and latin phrases used only in academic papers. it really sucks. lurker till i die.

do you post on chowhound or something?

the other forum that i read as much as watmm is a notre dame college football forum. every post reads like an uber pretentious open letter to the public. mostly in essay form. littered with words and latin phrases used only in academic papers. it really sucks. lurker till i die.

I post on the even more pretentious, Chicago-centric counterpart of Chowhound, LTHForum. If you troll there long enough, you'll probably find a post by a user you know has to be me, lol.

also: lol

lol

Archived