IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

on a lighter note

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/10/gallagher-collapses-on-stage-comedian-sledgeomatic-minnesota-hospital/

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Comedian Gallagher collapsed onto his back, clutching his chest during his performance tonight in Rochester, MN -- and TMZ has learned he was rushed to a hospital by ambulance.

0310-gallagher-ex.jpg

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

what?

can someone explain to me what he did specifically to warrant psychiatric internment against his will? that certainly doesn't sound legal.

everything you read on the internet is true.

Guest hahathhat
Sheen goes on television and boasts that he has two girlfriends, who both sleep in the same bedroom. Is he too poor to set up his wives and mistresses in different houses?

brilliant.

Guest Z_B_Z

shit that makes me want to go back and watch that bbc real dolls documentary.

i know its hip to hate on all the sheen media coverage, but few have melted down with more pizazz and style. when the guy ends up dead or in prison ill feel bad for saying that but goddamn its true.

Guest Calx Sherbet

some people are just douche bags in such a perfect way. it's not often i find a degrading human being this funny. the way he thinks, and the things he spews from his face...it's amazing!

Guest hahathhat

this too:

In Chinese society, these problems are dealt with delicately and privately. Sheen is like a typical Westerner throwing fuel on the fire with each interview and tweet. It is almost as if he feels no shame and is loving the attention.

no, you think? :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Helper ET

on a lighter note

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/10/gallagher-collapses-on-stage-comedian-sledgeomatic-minnesota-hospital/

Comedian Gallagher collapsed onto his back, clutching his chest during his performance tonight in Rochester, MN -- and TMZ has learned he was rushed to a hospital by ambulance.

you sir, are a piece of shit. earlier you said, "when is ET going to die or commit suicide", basically. hey thanks man, its only a little bit terrifying dealing with a possible life threatening condition. i really appreciate your loving words

but you know, internet, watmm, right? then this last post about gallagher. (hes fine now BTW, but suffered a heart attack). in all your years of living, and all your wasted hours of research, you somehow managed to ignore the blatantly obvious truth that someone elses life experience is equivalently identical to yours. something in your past hurt you so much, that now you walk around this planet wishing members of your fellow species death

congratulations on being a rotten bag of garbage

Of course I wouldn't want to see any watmmer come to any harm at all, I'd find it incredibly difficult to come up with a list of 30-40 people from this site I'd like to see ill fortune befall, schadenfreude is completely alien to me. But if I did have to throw somebody of a 4 story building onto spiked railings below and then stand laughing over them as they writhed their last breaths from their body, it would be ET.

j/k

it would be maximus mischief

on a lighter note

you sir, are a piece of shit. earlier you said, "when is ET going to die or commit suicide",

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

i was talking about charlie sheen, plus that's not my actual quote of course i didn't say that

no one wants you to die ET, you drama queen. we fucking love you you little jerk. You're just so easily unhinged and see everything with let's say increased vibrancy.

[louvf dleetr]

Archived