IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont get the 2 and 1.2 men show, i use to see the ends of it sometimes and there are allways all this people laughing and i dont get the jokes? :shrug:

as such, by English standards, that show was utter crap.

Yeah, 2.5 Men definitely needs more Yakity Sax, that would make it suck less.

ZING!

:facepalm:

Is not being able to take a joke part of the Uniform English Standard of Humour? :cisfor:

lol

i dont get the 2 and 1.2 men show, i use to see the ends of it sometimes and there are allways all this people laughing and i dont get the jokes? :shrug:

lots of hot girls.

no idea why women like the show tho.

this is all an act, ala joaquin phoenix. I called it first.

My brother and i were discussing how this is a great self promotion opportunity. In this day and age you've got to be viral to go that extra migh all.

;-p

as such, by English standards, that show was utter crap.

Yeah, 2.5 Men definitely needs more Yakity Sax, that would make it suck less.

ZING!

:facepalm:

Is not being able to take a joke part of the Uniform English Standard of Humour? :cisfor:

lol

just wanted to say please don't use oscilik as any kind of yard-stick of english humour. or any kind of representation of englishness.

Guest fiznuthian

if some willing movie producers had any sense, they'd throw him into a multitude of acting roles while he's in this post-drug induced mania.

he's a great talker on his own.

in this case, yes.. the writers are quite talented. but i'm not saying charlie sheen is an oscar winning actor or it's the greatest show ever on television.

it seemed like you were saying that everything that's popular must be good. which we all know is not the case.

Guest mafted

in this case, yes.. the writers are quite talented. but i'm not saying charlie sheen is an oscar winning actor or it's the greatest show ever on television.

it seemed like you were saying that everything that's popular must be good. which we all know is not the case.

idk, i never said any absolutes. those were assumed. of course what is popular is hardly ever right.. that much is obvious. the herd mentality fucks everything up in any situation. but, this show, imo, is good, and because it's good (like other shows) it has become successful, and it's not just because Sheen is in it. Cryer is a hell of an actor.

he would do great in a remake of My Dinner with Andre

...across the dinner table from Randy Quaid. :nelson:

ill come up with the money, you direct. this is a match made in heaven.

Guest hahathhat

if some willing movie producers had any sense, they'd throw him into a multitude of acting roles while he's in this post-drug induced mania.

he's a great talker on his own.

id pay up to ~$14 for a ticket to see him do nothing more than ramble into a microphone onstage

Guest Mirezzi

he would do great in a remake of My Dinner with Andre

...across the dinner table from Randy Quaid. :nelson:

ill come up with the money, you direct. this is a match made in heaven.

/hi5

i agreed with everything jones said and those ladies are totally full of shit. is everybody a shiteater these days?

"we're trying 2 figure out wuts happen with CHARLIE! What happen with charlie!!?!?!"

'WARS IN IRAQ WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING CHARLIE SHEEN?!"

CROWD: 'booo'

VIEW: 'STAY ON TOPIC DON'T GO THERE DON'T GO THERE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SHEEN FOR A REASON"

CHARLIE SHEEN, back on topic

CHARLIE SHEEN, back on topic

pathetic motherfucking bullshit. world's gone to hell.

total bottom of the barrel bullshit in that clip. rotten brain matter that slimed out of the ear right to the bottom of the barrel, you can scrape it off with a dull edged blade and feed it to the audience. turns them into CUNTS

Archived