IGNORED

Burial - Street Halo

Guest Archrival

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Stolen Dog is the best too.

Because I like/make electronic music?

Oh Im sorry. There must be some cryptic electronic music message behind all those post about how much you like being a straight edge hipster.

So just because I don't like Brian Eno, and I'm what you call a hipster I can't like electronic music?

Where did I say this? And I believe you are they one who called you a hipster, not me.

Oh Im sorry. There must be some cryptic electronic music message behind all those post about how much you like being a straight edge hipster.

So just because I don't like Brian Eno, and I'm what you call a hipster I can't like electronic music?

Where did I say this? And I believe you are they one who called you a hipster, not me.

That took you a long time.

Why do you feel that I shouldn't be here?

That took you a long time.

Why do you feel that I shouldn't be here?

Doesnt matter man, I was taking the piss mostly anyway.

'Cept for the part about not like Eno. Lol, you mad bro.

Never gonna do digital purchases again. Tried to buy this thing from Hyperdub when they made it available but Paypal would always hit me with an error message so I thought I could not buy it. Well apparently I bought it three times after all regardless of what I thought would stop the transaction.

They were kind enough to refund those two extra purchases, but the files aren't available for me to download anymore. I did download the EP once but shouldn't I retain the possibility to re-download it? The text below "My Tracks" on their site makes me think something like this.

I hope someone else who purchased the EP could comment. I've sent them two mails regarding this since last Friday but they haven't replied.

Guest Archrival

Never gonna do digital purchases again. Tried to buy this thing from Hyperdub when they made it available but Paypal would always hit me with an error message so I thought I could not buy it. Well apparently I bought it three times after all regardless of what I thought would stop the transaction.

They were kind enough to refund those two extra purchases, but the files aren't available for me to download anymore. I did download the EP once but shouldn't I retain the possibility to re-download it? The text below "My Tracks" on their site makes me think something like this.

I hope someone else who purchased the EP could comment. I've sent them two mails regarding this since last Friday but they haven't replied.

The title track is a winner in the long run! That will certainly be on the full length.

Give Hyperdub some time they just started a new digital service thats bound to have some bugs, in time they will have everything sorted out.

The title track is a winner in the long run! That will certainly be on the full length.

Give Hyperdub some time they just started a new digital service thats bound to have some bugs, in time they will have everything sorted out.

Do they need a week to answer one single mail though? They were fast to refund my money, but it's been silence since.

And yeah, I bought the EP because every track on it is insanely good. I had the LP rip before and decided I'd give my support to Burial.. I could have had the WEB FLAC in my hands in a matter of seconds if I wished. But these kinds of problems are the kind I really HATE coping with.

Pretty one dimensional stuff from Burial. I love the first track, the other two are okay and will proberbly grow on me.

I just think he needs some more strings to his bow.

Guest ansgaria

I received the vinyl recently, but the sound is horribly distorted, it kills all beauty of the ambiance, I haven't had time to do a check, but I suspect my pick-up being a bitch. It seems as if it was dust clear and all.

I received the vinyl recently, but the sound is horribly distorted, it kills all beauty of the ambiance, I haven't had time to do a check, but I suspect my pick-up being a bitch. It seems as if it was dust clear and all.

It's a bad press. It's been discussed everywhere.

Guest ansgaria

You have to be kidding?

You have to be kidding?

nope

You have to be kidding?

Feel you dawg, mine sounds shite too.

Guest ansgaria
You have to be kidding?

Feel you dawg, mine sounds shite too.

So what, you can't return it, get a refund, something? Or are you supposed to just take it up the arse and smile?

I thought the track "Street Halo" sounded a bit too loud/distorted in the vinyl rip, but once I played them on my monitors at home I thought they sounded fine.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I received the (warped :wtf:) 12" today. I don't think the title track sounds too bad on vinyl. maybe not quite as good as the lossless download, but not as bad as people have been saying.

No reply from Hyperdub to my issue since March 31.. I say fuck them. They won't get a penny from me anymore, this is awful customer service no matter how I look at it.

Guest Enter a new display name

No reply from Hyperdub to my issue since March 31.. I say fuck them. They won't get a penny from me anymore, this is awful customer service no matter how I look at it.

Kode9 is taking care of everything from his computer at home each time millions of people purchase a new Burial release. Give him a break. :watmm:

Kode9 is taking care of everything from his computer at home each time millions of people purchase a new Burial release. Give him a break. :watmm:

No. If he steps up to do business of this kind he needs to handle it well too. Otherwise he just needs to recruit more people.

Archived