IGNORED

Tom Middleton - Anthology

Rubin Farr

Tom is compiling a collection of his Cosmos tracks and remixes, via Facebook:

"..just finished compiling a 50 track TM Anthology project..spanning 21 years..lost gems now rescued, restored + ready for the world.."

50 tracks already? nice.

I wonder if the ultra-rare fogcity and schizophrenia tracks might make an appearance

(or possibly any other Richard/Tom collabs that didn't make it on AB1)

can't wait for this.

• 3 years later...

no release date or official info as of yet, Tom just posted the above pic on his facebook.

Looks Like Titles Include:

Lifetracks 1 & 2

Ambitracks 1

Jamtracks 1

Synctracks 1

Remixes 1, 2, & 3

and Glasstracks

When we spoke about it he said a lot of unheard archives, and that mixmaster morris was putting it out...

that was a couple of years ago, but looks like it's finally happening.

more info as it comes...

WoooT

I was quite surprised at how little solo stuff he's released. So this will be everything... the singles, the Lifetracks album etc and then a load of unreleased. Could be good

I was quite surprised at how little solo stuff he's released. So this will be everything... the singles, the Lifetracks album etc and then a load of unreleased. Could be good

The bulk of his solo work is remixes (hundreds of them!) and mix comps.

Here comes the flood...

I suspect this is going to come out on Big Chill Records (since lifetracks and excursions/glasstracks did)

13 "Ambitracks" now streaming on Tom's soundcloud. Some lush goodies here.

I'M LISTENING TO TOM MIDDLETON'S SOUNDCLOUD AND I'M GETTING SOME OF THAT SACRED global communication VIBE

i'm not sure whether i can handle this feeling

YES! there's some great GC vibes in Midnight Shore. That's as far as I've got so far

Just listened to Lifetracks again for the first time in what seems like ages and thoroughly enjoyed it. Lament and Larynx from the Excursions EP are really good too, I think they were Bleep and iTunes bonus tracks.

Just listened to Lifetracks again for the first time in what seems like ages and thoroughly enjoyed it. Lament and Larynx from the Excursions EP are really good too, I think they were Bleep and iTunes bonus tracks.

I've got an Excursions 1 promo CD-R that has Larynx and Lament on it. It's unmastered but the Lament recording is longer than that on the Japanese 3" CD that came with their Lifetracks. I think it's just more audience noise though, lol.

So they are, I didn't know anything about Glasstracks until this thread.

Fingers crossed this anthology is released soon or we get a bit more info at least

Archived