IGNORED

bobs burgers

sup

it is my new fav show on tv IMO its good. its on fox surrounded by those shows like family guy and the other shows which are exactly the same as familty guy but bobs burgers its like home movies (made by some of the same people i think) who elese here does watch it?? i think you should watch it cuz its good and when it gets canceled people will discover how good it is but you already watched it so hop onto this COOL TRAIN now before it leaves!! cool.gif

3yIUA.jpg

i like it too. the humour is very gentle, but very funny. you can tell a lot of the king of the hill crew are involved, although i probably like it more than king of the hill.

the episode with the transvestite hookers and the birthday party is amazing in particular imo.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I'm definitely a fan. the characters are very endearing, much like king of the hill.

watched previews on youtube. Not onboard the lame train.

+ everytime that kristen schaal goes on the daily show i become rather uncomfortable with feelings of rage, and so have to skip past the trainwreck that will be her segment. grr

Guest Enter a new display name

I'm definitely a fan. the characters are very endearing, much like king of the hill.

Definitely my favorite cartoon at the moment.

This is a sup thread. You mean "defiantly".

Guest Iain C

i'd been meaning to check this out for a while, so i just caught a few episodes on 4oD. really great stuff. i was a huge fan of king of the hill and this definitely has a similar warmth. and the voice acting is great!

it's actually good and not a joke recycling machine like familericleveland dad. which means it will inevitably get cancelled like sup said :facepalm:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

there's something hilarious about the female voices on the show that are done by males.

weird, I just got back from a friend's place and it was on Tv.

my friend mentioned another show where the main guy, 'bob', is in it?

Archived