IGNORED

The Governator

Squee

That's incredible. With Black Eyed Peas (right?) doing the soundtrack this is sure to be a huge hit in the whitest of homes. Thus - instant millions.

Just watched the trailer, he has a group of teenagers who help him!? That's so stupid.

Also, that Black Eyed Peas song happens to be the only song I like by them. So hey hey!

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'm confident I heard that jumped up cunt Will I Am say 'shit' in this childrens cartoon, which I hope gets him lynched

Guest Billov

I'm confident I heard that jumped up cunt Will I Am say 'shit' in this childrens cartoon, which I hope gets him lynched

Will I Anus?

Naturally, there will also be recurring supervillains — including an evil organization called Gangsters Imposters Racketeers Liars & Irredeemable Ex-cons (or G.I.R.L.I.E. Men, for short).

I'm still not completely convinced this is real.

Guest hahathhat

the tin ceiling as a counterpoint to the imminent governator angrily throwing down his newspaper really made this video an 8/10 for me

Guest Coalbucket PI

I don't know why people are so incredulous, it's Arnold Schwartzenegger. Just because he's been wearing a suit for a few years doesn't make him John Major, he's still a wacky tree trunk robot killing machine from the future

It looks like that boondocks show.

Boondocks is better quality animation, and I think most of the similarities in the way the faces are drawn stem from the fact that the Boondocks frequently portrays crazy-ass people.

Archived