IGNORED

Reality Check

Joyrex

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH FUCKING LOL

:facepalm: x 1,000,000

Gah, you got me! Thanks for pointing it out, LOL.

Is that new BoC out yet? I did say it'd be out in 2011...

I was wondering this last week, and just assumed that the subs were about 9 months behind what was actually happening...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This forum is just too slow on Opera, can't post anymore.

How about updating Opera or changing browsers? I know long ago I had an issue with Opera's pre-fetching mechanism, whereas instead of speeding up page loads, it would actually slow them down. Haven't used Opera since.

Opera is such a minority browser at this point I don't bother even testing sites in it anymore. Pick one of the big three (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and stick with it.

The weird thing is Opera is quite quick with most sites, I find anyway. Not WATMM though..

Either there's something odd how the forum software runs, or the developers are not worried about Opera support...

hey joyrex, just poped in to say that in firefox, the image resizing option is not working, i mean, i resize it while editing my post but it automatically turns back to its original size when i post my post.

post my post post post my post post...

this is a noob question but is there a privilege for allowing extra time for post editing? I'd like to have more than just a couple of minutes

Yes, EKT or EKT Plus subscription accounts have extended editing abilities - read more on the "Upgrade Your Account" page link at the top of the forum.

hey joyrex, just poped in to say that in firefox, the image resizing option is not working, i mean, i resize it while editing my post but it automatically turns back to its original size when i post my post.

post my post post post my post post...

You mean in the post editor? I didn't even know we had an image resizing feature - or are you talking about just grabbing the corners of the image and resizing it that way?

Have you tried this in another browser to see if that's not the default behaviour?

no luck,,,

photo-155.jpg?_r=1340987977

I'm assuming you mean this doesn't work in other browsers as well - I don't think it was really meant for resizing images per se, and if it was, probably the forum's code on shrinking images too large so they fit within the display area might be overriding that.

I'm assuming you mean this doesn't work in other browsers as well - I don't think it was really meant for resizing images per se, and if it was, probably the forum's code on shrinking images too large so they fit within the display area might be overriding that.

yes, that last post was post from ie7...

what do you think it was meant for?

oh ok, i get the override option thingie...

yes, that last post was post from ie7...

what do you think it was meant for?

oh ok, i get the override option thingie...

IE7???? I'm shocked the site even works in IE8, let alone 7! Upgrade your browser,man - IE7/8 is terribly insecure and no longer supported by Microsoft (at least in 7's case). At least use IE9, but I would recommend either Firefox or Chrome.

Archived