IGNORED

Reality Check

Joyrex

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EleminoP

I was on the IP Board fixed width. Looks like IP Board fixed width and the two watmm-fasthack themes have the aforementioned problem. I'll switch to the default.

works fine on default, this skin doesnt look as good though. i can deal with it.

I'm working on more skin(s), but IPB 4.0 is around the corner (probably mid-year if not in the fall), and with it will finally bring responsive design and other enhancements that will render old skins useless.

Whoa. Did not know IPB was working on a responsive version.

Yes, thank god - that should finally banish the Mobile version to the hell it belongs in.

For all IPB 4.0 Development, you can follow their blog: http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/4445-the-development-channel/

• 2 weeks later...

Unless my browser is caching, I see the header and icons in all the skins...

Oh wait - saw that it is only the fixed-width skins that have this issue... hang on...

yes, all the fixed-width skins have the same problem (missing logo and blobs that indicate if a thread has new replies) except for WATMM Classic...

Unless my browser is caching, I see the header and icons in all the skins...

Oh wait - saw that it is only the fixed-width skins that have this issue... hang on...

it's working now, thanks.

Archived