IGNORED

Four Twenty

rstark

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FILLIN UP MY BARREL FULL O WEED, LIGHTIN IT WITH MA BLOWTORCH, THERE'S A GIANT HOSE ATTACHED TO THE TOP RUNNING THROUGH MY WINDOW INTO MY ROOM AND I AM TRYING TO OVERDOSE ON MARAJANE!

Guest Calx Sherbet

FILLIN UP MY BARREL FULL O WEED, LIGHTIN IT WITH MA BLOWTORCH, THERE'S A GIANT HOSE ATTACHED TO THE TOP RUNNING THROUGH MY WINDOW INTO MY ROOM AND I AM TRYING TO OVERDOSE ON MARAJANE!

record it

Guest abusivegeorge

Listened to both your mixes, love them mate!

Also your sig had me fucking cracking up.

Cheers, much appreciated! Haha, that picture of Travolta was too funny not to rastafy.

Nah dude, your sig "And so my powers isolate me and I am a puzzle to the ordinary run of man, although women are drawn to me for my powers are fascinating. And yet there is no woman who can hold me, for always am I confronted by spaces of various sizes and I must guess the number of turkeys it would take to fill them, for I am Turkey Volume Guessing Man!"

Lol!

Unlike some of you, I don't find the need for a special day to get high. I get high whenever.

Unlike some of you, I don't find the need for a special day to get high. I get high whenever.

exactly, this april 20th is significant only this year for me because it was the date my diversion program officer set our meeting/drug test. the fact that 420 is used by community corrections programs and law officers to target kids who smoke marijuana shows very clearly to me the inanity of this dis-empowering cultural phenomena that is 420.

oh AND :nyan:

Archived