IGNORED

Stand-up Comedy Thread

thehauntingsoul

Guest nene multiple assgasms

louis c.k., dave attell, patton oswalt, dylan moran, zach galifianakis, bill hicks are some of my favorites.

Guest Ultravisitor

Watched "I swear to god" by Jim Jefferies recently.

Very good. Similar kind of "I don't care if you think I'm an arsehole" attitude as Bill Hicks.

But Bill Hicks is my god of stand up.

Guest drukqs

imo chappelle would probably still be the king of standup if he hadn't quit. i guess louis ck (rightfully) holds the crown now. stewart lee still wins though, even though they're not really comparable (different styles etc).

i've seen all those laugh factory bits before but just assumed they were all really old.

but yeah, im aware he still does standup every now and then (read somewhere about him doing a 6 hour(!) set a while back). i want a new special though, and that goes for eddie murphy too.

It makes me happy that no one's posted any Dane Cook, god damn am I sick of him... his very early bit's were good but then it became very formulaic and predictable (tell awkward story, make weird screech noise, hope for laughs, if laugh fails add in something about dicks or pussy)

Edited by ghOsty

Richard Pryor is still tops with me. Can't find a suitable video on You-tube to post here. For some reason there just isn't a lot of this guy there...