IGNORED

Minimalist lifestyle

Boxing Day

I'm into minimal at the moment and i want to live a minimal lifestyle. (decoration,food,etc,etc)

Do you guys have any tips?? any minimalist out there??

Keep it short and sweet.

DO YOU EXIST?

Guest hahathhat

I'm into minimal at the moment and i want to live a minimal lifestyle. (decoration,food,etc,etc)

Do you guys have any tips?? any minimalist out there??

Keep it short and sweet.

DO YOU EXIST?

no

Stop using computers.

is this really all you do.. you seriously seem to just follow people around and tell them to stop going on the internet , stop using computers, stop using watmm. etc etc .

its getting pretty old. i know youre trying really hard to hurt peoples feelings and be a super troll but honestly what is the gain in being a jerk on the internet? there is none as far as i can see. maybe youre the one who has to rethink the way he goes about using the internet/watmm. it shouldnt just be a tool for you to take your pent up frustrations out on other people anonymously. maybe 4chan would be more suitable for someone like you?

okay...if you want to really be a minimalist, eat very little, get skinny and wear tight blank clothes, maybe with a suit jacket, do not carry any items other than your smartphone and a pen, keep all your surfaces free of anything (meaning you need to hide any extraneous items in a secret trapdoor or something)...and make sure if anyone takes a picture of you, you're standing in front of some DDR era plattenbau.

bfleischmann.jpg

a standard minimal person portrayed minimally

7509a384fade1web.jpg.jpg

a fancier minimalist

Jan_Jelinek_140.jpg

0827170040267.jpg

mozzaplatte1-525x350.jpg

as you can see, minimalists are drawn towards outdated modernist architecture, they practically flock to it

minimalist-house6.jpg

once you get your minimalist house, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT add any items that weren't already there to the visible area of your room. You can eat the fruit, make sure to replace them afterwards, but don't put your papers down on that table top unless you're alone.

boso-house-architecture.jpg

once you become proficient in your minimalist lifestyle, replace your walls with giant panes of glass, so everyone can see how minimal you are.

imageumk.jpg

you can minimalize your exterior, such as your garden, it's best to get things looking as much like minecraft as possible

and that's that

Stop using computers.

is this really all you do.. you seriously seem to just follow people around and tell them to stop going on the internet , stop using computers, stop using watmm. etc etc .

its getting pretty old. i know youre trying really hard to hurt peoples feelings and be a super troll but honestly what is the gain in being a jerk on the internet? there is none as far as i can see. maybe youre the one who has to rethink the way he goes about using the internet/watmm. it shouldnt just be a tool for you to take your pent up frustrations out on other people anonymously. maybe 4chan would be more suitable for someone like you?

:cerious:

okay...if you want to really be a minimalist, eat very little, get skinny and wear tight blank clothes, maybe with a suit jacket, do not carry any items other than your smartphone and a pen, keep all your surfaces free of anything (meaning you need to hide any extraneous items in a secret trapdoor or something)...and make sure if anyone takes a picture of you, you're standing in front of some DDR era plattenbau.

bfleischmann.jpg

a standard minimal person portrayed minimally

7509a384fade1web.jpg.jpg

a fancier minimalist

Jan_Jelinek_140.jpg

0827170040267.jpg

mozzaplatte1-525x350.jpg

as you can see, minimalists are drawn towards outdated modernist architecture, they practically flock to it

minimalist-house6.jpg

once you get your minimalist house, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT add any items that weren't already there to the visible area of your room. You can eat the fruit, make sure to replace them afterwards, but don't put your papers down on that table top unless you're alone.

boso-house-architecture.jpg

once you become proficient in your minimalist lifestyle, replace your walls with giant panes of glass, so everyone can see how minimal you are.

imageumk.jpg

you can minimalize your exterior, such as your garden, it's best to get things looking as much like minecraft as possible

and that's that

o (minimalist lol)

I have this thing.. I call it minimalist dojo style. Less really is more once you get to know how to do it. Personally, I like having an empty room with a few things I use every day, more than just having collections of stuff to have to deal with. Keep it essential, you have so much more room when you don't have a bunch of stuff!

i try this but i keep running out of rooms......

I invented a paper shredder people can mount on their mail box so the shit never gets in the house. Tthe trash collection is right there. I just haven't actually made it yet

Archived