IGNORED

Britain Invented Dubstep

Velazquez

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

I love (good) dubstep. some of you are probably judging the genre on brostep and the like. most of my favorite dubstep tracks have a fair amount of subtlety and atmosphere.

Sonny Moore (born January 15, 1988), professionally known as Skrillex, is an Electro house producer from Los Angeles, California

Mick Harris invented it when Kode 9 was still huffing VHS head cleaner in 9th grade

re BCM: i love how protective britains are over their throw away watered down plundered jamaican music genres

Mick Harris invented it when Kode 9 was still huffing VHS head cleaner in 9th grade

re BCM: i love how protective britains are over their throw away watered down plundered jamaican music genres

haha, yeah I remember saying this about Scorn in my dubstep thread and getting reamed but it is true to a degree, Jamaicans actually invented it....producing music with computers made dub sound like dubstep. SKENG

Martyn

Shackleton

Clubroot

Zomby

Scuba

Kode9 & the Spaceape

So quit yer whining.

You forgot about Skream.

skream's latest album was fucking woeful

I love (good) dubstep. some of you are probably judging the genre on brostep and the like. most of my favorite dubstep tracks have a fair amount of subtlety and atmosphere.

hear hear.

Guest Richy

I wish dubstep was more dubby and less wobbly

It is, just listen to Pinch, DMZ, RSD, Peverelist, 2562, Shackleton etc etc

Martyn

Shackleton

Clubroot

Zomby

Scuba

Kode9 & the Spaceape

So quit yer whining.

You forgot about Skream.

No i didn't.. Skream is awful, except a few tracks he did.. Same goes for Benga btw. :fear:

Edit: i forgot Pinch, RSD and Peverelist like Richy mentioned.

Archived