IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

no shit Sherlock, it's pretty obvious there's no filters, they look horrible...

Spoiler

jk xoxo :wub:

i'm slowly morphing into dingding and his bitter sarcasm... how do u like me stealing your style huh??? that's what ae feel when you rip them off...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, xox said:

iphone, no added filters, no postproduction

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

IMG_1134.JPG

If this is without post editing then your phone really does some HDR magic. The skies look actually like you'd see them with your eyes. Though I think you should edit them to make them look even better. Use some photo app that allows you to take pictures in RAW for even better editing possibilities. The notion that photos should be unedited to be considered real photography is typical amateur thinking

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dingformung said:

If this is without post editing then your phone really does some HDR magic. The skies look actually like you'd see them with your eyes. Though I think you should edit them to make them look even better. Use some photo app that allows you to take pictures in RAW for even better editing possibilities. The notion that photos should be unedited to be considered real photography is typical amateur thinking

to me they look edited bc i've never seen such images on the net and they really show how it was, with my own eyes. just magical! yeah, i can try to edit them but i'm a totall n00b, i can only use some auto-filter preset lol 

• Like 1

Just now, dingformung said:

You have to sit down and invest the work to find out how to do these things otherwise I can't see you progress or develop any artistic vision

totally understand, 110%, but i'm not actually into photography. i only took these bc my gf asked me to ? (she was occupied eating her cheez) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:

do you quit that easily@xox??? don't you have any self-esteem left?

lol

well, my gf loves me! that's enough for me! :catface:

maybe one day i'll turn to photography... when Elvis leaves the building

Spoiler

Autechre named my penis Elvis

• Like 1

Just now, dingformung said:

If you are serious about your art you should take a break from relationships. She's a distraction.

i no maan but after 200 broken hearts i stopped doing that! i want to go to paradise, y'no

Spoiler

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tim_J said:

IMG_20210117_122857~2.jpg

this shape resembles a human being! do you talk to your gear or your photos? maybe in night when you feel lonely?

i guess you need someone in your life man! too much photography! get someone to distract you from your creative genius... asap!

Edited by xox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...