theplaided

It's not the dude in the billions of pictures on last.fm? I don't know man, I have no idea how they look. I guess it's some sort of conspiracy.

now everyone wants to be known and want everyone to see their face and know their name... it's sad. 15 minutes of fame gone wrong!

I much prefer the old school approach of the faceless and sometimes even nameless techno act.

thanks for the pic, xy_politics, it's better than nothing, i think....?

sirch, yes i agree with you. maybe that era was better,,, but still,, im not so sure..

what i know is, though, the littler you know about your fav artists daily lives/privacy, the more freely you can think/assume about + maybe thus, relate yourself to them.

when i was a teenager i was a big fan of Testament but i never cared what their vocalist or bass guitarists looked like... hell, i didnt even know their names properly! but i was cool with it, cause this way i could "own" them better in my head, hehe :P

but with the Black Dog, it would still be good if someone came up with even/at least 1 picture of the 3 of them together. cause i find it really weird this way, that there s not even 1 picture, showing the back-then legendary (or maybe even now, somewhere in the universe,,, aliens??) trio...

It's not the dude in the billions of pictures on last.fm? I don't know man, I have no idea how they look. I guess it's some sort of conspiracy.

I think its the dust bros in most of them, Kens usually got his hood up or he's in the background. Here's one where hes not

the_black_dog.jpeg

Guest terraform

Think there's one in the Warp label book from a live gig. I saw them live in around 93 and think they were obscured. Bit different these days.

• 3 months later...

Archived