IGNORED

Finding Yourself or Someone you know on... Google Earth's "Street View"

ghOsty

Anyone ever found themselves while browsing around your neighborhood on Google Earth?... I swear I just spotted myself in my old car pulling onto the mainroad near my neighborhood which would probably have been about 7 years ago. :blink: They did come through surveying my area about that time, and I remember spotting the truck once in my car and once again while driving with a friend, but I think that time with the friend was on the highway somewhere, no idea where...

So, anyone else ever spot themselves or someone you know

Guest placidburp

I was literally seconds away from being on street view, I saw the weird camera van coming past the window at work which I was just walking up to look out of, seconds earlier and my gawping mug would have been forever street viewed, although it would have been blurred out anyway!

Lots of people I know are on it around my little village. My mate is walking down the street to get a paper from the shops! :D

I wanna be a street view star, damnit !! I had the vehicle in front of a car i was in once, can't remember where we were though, so maybe i'm on that shit.

Cool thread idea btw.

yo data, did you notice that bird at 3 o'clock from your car. Plus, the bird, your vehicle and bus = my new desktop background. If i can figure out how. Cool atmosphere, i didn't realise until now that google streetview could fullscreen.

Guest Ranky Redlof

ive been filmed quite a few times last year but no pics up yet

mostly sitting in front of a bar lol

my house is on it in exactly the same place as it would be in real life

This happened to me, too. Is it a glitch?

I hope that that's a plastic poop bag that your father is reaching for. */dleetr gets preachee

sadly not. he was going for his glock.

Archived