IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprigg

Get frustrated at my bad luck with drops while playing Borderlands with my little brother, then made tacos.

Guest Iain C

Went for breakfast with my girlfriend, then beat her at checkers but totally lost at jenga. On the way home I bumped into some old school friends who I hadn't seen in years, which was a lovely unexpected surprise. Now I'm going to spong out and drink ice water with ice, in my pants, because I have a headache.

Woke up hungover as fuck, checking bathrooms for tigers atm

cheers, i've been hungover all day! just now recovering. it was a nice day for a hangover, spent most of it smoking, cooking, or making tracks.

accidentally knocked the empty arizona green tea can off the table in my living room... good thing it was empty, fuck I love that stuff

I've been lying on my couch for the last hour checking out news on the interwebs.

Just got home from a jobinterview with a new job :biggrin:

Doing what?

on vacation in alaska, drove up to the arctic circle today! :emotawesomepm9:

Fuck yeah.

Just upped someone's warn level and canned a different someone's thread. :facepalm:

Oh and before that i moved someone else's thread to music discuss. Like the scooter of watmm here.

Must seem rather pedestrian after something like game of thrones.

Maybe they'll pump a lil more cash into Walking Dead this season, and pick that shit up. Then again there's futurama.

Guest uptown devil

just snuck out of work for some secret breakfast. monday is sucking significantly less now.

settling in to a giant pot of strong tea after snarfing some reheated curry lentils. It's incredibly beautiful outside.... but i'll probably stay inside and think about cleaning up and going to the gym. Might hit the beach later.

Just got home from a jobinterview with a new job :biggrin:

Doing what?

Warehouse and assembly work at Vestas. Putning "smaller" parts together on windmills, before they are sent to the building site. Not my dream job, but it's just nice to finally get a job again. And I'm going to get a decent salary, so I don't complain.

Archived