IGNORED

When taxidermy goes bad

Guest -Ad-

• 4 weeks later...

Kim-Zoe-Wagner-taxidermy-fox.jpg

That's pretty good taxiderpy.

Yeah, but it was supposed to be an octopus. This is an advanced horrible job at taxidermy. Like if a demolition company were paid to clear a block of abandoned warehouses but instead used the funds to build a zen temple and rock garden in an unrelated part of town. "Your ineptitude is highly aesthetic and well executed."

Guest jasondonervan

Kim-Zoe-Wagner-taxidermy-fox.jpg

That's pretty good taxiderpy.

Yeah, but it was supposed to be an octopus. This is an advanced horrible job at taxidermy. Like if a demolition company were paid to clear a block of abandoned warehouses but instead used the funds to build a zen temple and rock garden in an unrelated part of town. "Your ineptitude is highly aesthetic and well executed."

peace 7 jumps to my rescue, thank the Gods.

Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses.

So I actually closed my eyes to imagine that, and it was pretty serene. Not a care in the world. Feels the best when the seahorses are glowing pink/purple, the cloudless sky is sprayed with a jillion sparkles, and the moon is full. 360 degrees, not a landmass in sight. Water still. It's especially good if I don't have to tread water and can rotate without having to do swimming movements.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...