IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Was looking forward to Daedelus, Hidden Orchestra, Vibert + Kutmah on Saturday but can't really go cause now I've got two tickets to see Tottenham V Liverpool at WHL and wouldn't be able to have enough sleep before I go and sit in the Spurs end :wtf:

And I'll also be missing the Goodwood Revival which I've been meaning to go to for the last 3 years.

Why does everything need to happen on the same fucking weekend.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Was looking forward to Daedelus, Hidden Orchestra, Vibert + Kutmah on Saturday but can't really go cause now I've got two tickets to see Tottenham V Liverpool at WHL and wouldn't be able to have enough sleep before I go and sit in the Spurs end :wtf:

And I'll also be missing the Goodwood Revival which I've been meaning to go to for the last 3 years.

Yeah I know, I'm going to a party that Saturday but I also wanted to go to Juan Atkins at xoyo and that gig you mentioned. Last time I was up in london I couldn't find fuck all happening anywhere

Guest disparaissant

stupid school put an american flag cover on their wireless radio array thing which is STUPID LOOKING and now i can barely get any reception on this side of this building where almost all my classes are.

My dad is going on a facebook friend binge by trying to add people that have posted on my wall recently.

/creep

FML

My dad added a bunch of 17-19 years old slutty spambots on facebook.

My dad, with teenage daughters.

dads of watmmers deserves its own thread. or a pinned thread in a firstworldproblems subforum :cisfor:

I've seen Scarlett Johannson's breast and ass, and want to post them on watmm. But I cannot.

what, like, in person?

Looks like her phone was hacked. The FBI is investigating, because it's super important.

Guest disparaissant

i am so fucking depressed right now and it came out of nowhere and it damn well better not last

is it that time of the month?

hurr

no

i am mentally illin'

actually i should have just pulled a maximus and said "rude"

pretend i did.

Edited by disparaissant

i am so fucking depressed right now and it came out of nowhere and it damn well better not last

I've learned to predict my depression episodes. Doesn't make them any less shitty though. I'm currently on my way out of a particularly nasty one. It's like a man-period or something, zole.

I've stopped being a pussy and have decided to go to Koko which I am once again very excited about. My problem now is I've gotta go to Tottenham after about 2 hours sleep and sit amongst Tottenham fans in the Tottenham end :wtf:

(I'm Liverpool btw)

I've seen Scarlett Johannson's breast and ass, and want to post them on watmm. But I cannot.

what, like, in person?

if i saw scarlett johannson's breasts and ass in person, i would close this thread as it would no longer need to exist

first-world problem (or FWP as i will call it from here on out) sidenote: i ate an amazing chicken cordon bleu meatball sub with parmesean cream sauce and mozzarella on top—cheese city!—and i want to eat it all the time, but it was the special at the meatball house, and unfortunately, will probably be really difficult to have again in the future.

also i am hungover

Guest Enter a new display name

Same and my classmates have been noticing. They should just leave me alone and not worry about me.

Guest disparaissant

i have really really bad social anxiety, and it is exponentially worse when i'm depressed. this is not meshing well with school at the moment.

one of my professors instructed me to buy the wrong edition of a textbook, and there will be homework due every day out of the version i do not own. she also has the first day of class listed as "tuesday, september 29" ... which is a thursday.

WTF hoe