stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i'm not your pal pal

nah, i sort of am and that pwn was yours son

i mean, i'm your dad first and foremost

sort of... edit: lover second

edit: i'm not even going to mention that, you always get so emotional

Edited by tauboo

The coffee I had this morning was sour as shit and I'm still bummed about it.

i knew, without ever having it (or maybe i have), that honey and coffee wouldn't mix. i was about to have a twatty tea and already had honey in the mug when i decided to make espresso instead. didn't want to waste the honey. anyway, it tasted like filter coffee been sat on the burner for a day, with sugar

not cool

Carmelize the honey first, it's actually pretty awesome like that.

I'm listening to cds at work because it's fucking shit on Saturdays and every now and then the music stops and the thing starts spinning stupidly fast. What the fuck is wrong with it??

My cat's still leaving turds for me on the bathroom floor. I'm considering just leaving it there to see how he likes that. There's no way this plan could backfire.

Have you rubbed his face in it? Or better yet, taken a dump on his favorite spot to sit or sleep? Maybe then he will see the error of his ways.

^lel

I¡m having a hard time deciding if I should delete Steve Roach's Darkest Before Dawn in my 21gb Sansa to free some space (aprox. 160mb)... But I really like that track, so I don't know guys... help me...

Edited by logakght

i've got someone coming over today and i'm not really in the mood for anyone. but if i tell them not to come, then it'd be a bitch move :(

same fwp, except i told someone i'd go to their place today and chill and now i don't want to do that at all. so i probably won't go. i really gotta stop making social promises.

My cat's still leaving turds for me on the bathroom floor. I'm considering just leaving it there to see how he likes that. There's no way this plan could backfire.

Have you rubbed his face in it? Or better yet, taken a dump on his favorite spot to sit or sleep? Maybe then he will see the error of his ways.

I think his favorite spot to sit or sleep is also the bathroom floor. He really likes that fucking floor. But yeah, I'll try shitting on it myself and see if that works.

I think his favorite spot to sit or sleep is also the bathroom floor. He really likes that fucking floor. But yeah, I'll try shitting on it myself and see if that works.

Lol your bathroom is going to be one big shitbox!

Maybe you have to start peeing on your own favorite places to mark your territory too. :emotawesomepm9:

having a bumpy day a bit

my horoscope:

Just realize that the more you say, the more trouble you'll stir up for yourself. So don't be afraid to just watch and wait, and be sure to check everything out for yourself.

pretty much.

I just noticed a new facebook feature that informs you whenever someone has read a message you sent. As someone who likes to read messages and then respond later when convenient, this really bugs me. It puts the pressure on you to respond right away so that people don't feel like you're ignoring them. That and now I feel like I'm being ignored by the people who I know read my message but didn't bother to respond. I bet this is going to create rifts in so many friendships (not my own, just in general). "I no you red my fucken msg why r u ignoring me???" The future has arrived and it's ugly.

I just noticed a new facebook feature that informs you whenever someone has read a message you sent. As someone who likes to read messages and then respond later when convenient, this really bugs me. It puts the pressure on you to respond right away so that people don't feel like you're ignoring them. That and now I feel like I'm being ignored by the people who I know read my message but didn't bother to respond. I bet this is going to create rifts in so many friendships (not my own, just in general). "I no you red my fucken msg why r u ignoring me???" The future has arrived and it's ugly.

couldn't agree more