IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

indiana university has a couple of unisex bathrooms. i always thought that was really cool.

every housing bathroom at my school is unisex! even the dorm showers... it's like fuckin starship troopers in there

does that lead to a lot of sex? =/

Iirc we've been voted horniest campus two years running. Not like I would know, I'm certainly not having any of it. Fmllll

indiana university has a couple of unisex bathrooms. i always thought that was really cool.

every housing bathroom at my school is unisex! even the dorm showers... it's like fuckin starship troopers in there

Iirc we've been voted horniest campus two years running. Not like I would know, I'm certainly not having any of it. Fmllll

What campus is this?

yoy say that like it's a bad thing lol

No not at all! LOL

I'm in the wrong university is all! :biggrin:

boy shouts over stall to girl... hey i hear you straining to poop, are you ok?

girl looks sheepish... yeah this one's putting up a fight! nnnnghhh!!

boy... would you like to have sex?

girl... sure, why not?

Edited by keltoi

Sounds feasible. lol

edit: I was uh.... talking about the co-ed showers though? I hope she's not shitting in the showers!

wait, you don't shit in the shower? am I the only one who does this?

Sounds feasible. lol

edit: I was uh.... talking about the co-ed showers though? I hope she's not shitting in the showers!

wait, you don't shit in the shower? am I the only one who does this?

:emb:

I have an INCREDIBLY similarity in interests with a girl I'm attracted to. Like, the same music, the same movies, kinda the same lifestyle... BUT, since 2011, there is a guy that once was his boyfriend, though they only were like 2 weeks (mainly because the guy is a bit stupid), so they are friends now, though the guy still wants her as a girlfriend, but she doesn't... ALSO, I'm in another classroom... ALSO, my best friend at school is with her and he's kinda like good looking and shit (and plays guitar, and, like, everything he do is awesome) and I have the feeling she likes him a bit, though he already has his girlfriend... The point here is that she's A PHREAKING LOT like me, but I'm unable to talk to her because I'm shy as fuck and she's also introverted. I once talked to her but that was like in 2011, and now she completely ignores me (I do the same, but she started), and I still don't know why... But she always talk with my friends (the guy a said above, and some others)... FUCK! wat du?

Edited by logakght

I have an INCREDIBLY similarity in interests with a girl I'm attracted to. Like, the same music, the same movies, kinda the same lifestyle... BUT, since 2011, there is a guy that once was his boyfriend, though they only were like 2 weeks (mainly because the guy is a bit stupid), so they are friends now, though the guy still wants her as a girlfriend, but she doesn't... ALSO, I'm in another classroom... ALSO, my best friend at school is with her and he's kinda like good looking and shit (and plays guitar, and, like, everything he does*is awesome) and I have the feeling she likes him a bit, though he already has his girlfriend... The point here is that she's A PHREAKING LOT like me, but I'm unable to talk to her because I'm shy as fuck and she's also introverted. I once talked to her but that was like in 2011, and now she completely ignores me (I do the same, but she started), and I still don't know why... But she always talk with my friends (the guy a said above, and some others)... FUCK! wat du?

there's only one thing you can do, man up and just try and speak to her. if you hold your introverted silence you will never have any chance.

Agreed.

(Hey logakght are you male or female? Not sure why but I always thought you were female... not that it matters.)

What campus is this?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/features/college-rankings/2011/horniest.wesleyan-university.html

edit: yeah the grading is kinda bullshit but there is fucking rampant sex everywhere. last spring just a casual walk around my block saw two couples going at it together ON THE PORCH. AT NOON. lol went back for a second look i did.

Edited by dr lopez

there's only one thing you can do, man up and just try and speak to her. if you hold your introverted silence you will never have any chance.

you know what? I'll speak to her tomorrow. I'm tired of losing these kind of oportunities... I wouldn't be upset if she ignores me again or whatever, but I just want to confront this shit that has been bothering me since I met her.

And yeah, I'm a boy, but, tomorrow... I'll be a Man.

Had to give a presentation to about twenty people. Other side of the river, walked over. Went to the toilet beforehand. Hands were still numb from the cold and somehow for the first time in 20 years pissed down the inside leg of my trousers. Had to give presentation with my trousers tucked up round my armpits and my jumper pulled down to my knees. Looked like a paedo with scoliosis.

you know what? I'll speak to her tomorrow. I'm tired of losing these kind of oportunities... I wouldn't be upset if she ignores me again or whatever, but I just want to confront this shit that has been bothering me since I met her.

And yeah, I'm a boy, but, tomorrow... I'll be a Man.

I'm excited for you.

Hands were still numb from the cold and somehow for the first time in 20 years pissed down the inside leg of my trousers. Had to give presentation with my trousers tucked up round my armpits and my jumper pulled down to my knees. Looked like a paedo with scoliosis.

loll

I've been rubbing my knuckle against my stubble and it's gone through the skin on my knuckle and now it's sore. I wasn't expecting this at all.