IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest isaki

deleted*

aprox. 60 GB (4894 tracks), and yes, it fucking hurts.

what i meant was, did you steal that stuff or is it files you legit purchased? i always find it weird when people want to show me their music collections that they take all this pride in and it's just a hard drive.

With the amount of time i spent ripping,tagging,organizing, finding rare albums and downloading albums that some time took 3 weeks to download, if i lost all my digital collection i would just kill myself right on the spot, i cannot do it all again. I have 3 god damn hard drives to make sure that doesnt happen.

this

also, it's turning spring and today my eyes starting to burn and my nose is continually dripping like a tap. no

just twist your nostril

deleted*

aprox. 60 GB (4894 tracks), and yes, it fucking hurts.

what i meant was, did you steal that stuff or is it files you legit purchased? i always find it weird when people want to show me their music collections that they take all this pride in and it's just a hard drive.

With the amount of time i spent ripping,tagging,organizing, finding rare albums and downloading albums that some time took 3 weeks to download, if i lost all my digital collection i would just kill myself right on the spot, i cannot do it all again. I have 3 god damn hard drives to make sure that doesnt happen.

this

also, it's turning spring and today my eyes starting to burn and my nose is continually dripping like a tap. no

just twist your nostril

i wish it was that easy

it's all about the memory foam imo

i dont think the hotel mattress was memory foam. im gonna email and find out cause hot damn i wanna buy that same brand.

Got engaged over the weekend, we don't have a date set yet and the wedding is probably a year and a half away, I'm already bored to tears by the million decisions that family and friends are annoying us about. I totally understand when people decide to elope.

Guest disparaissant

aw damn, hotline miami just got released for mac. i left my mouse at my apartment and am staying at my girlfriend's house for the next 6 days :(

A presentation partner just dropped out of the talk we're supposed to give to a technical advisory board of industry reps in my field... the damn talk is in 90 minutes, and I have no idea what he was going to say through his half. The audience is nothing but school administrators and my future potential employees. :wtf:

Got engaged over the weekend, we don't have a date set yet and the wedding is probably a year and a half away, I'm already bored to tears by the million decisions that family and friends are annoying us about. I totally understand when people decide to elope.

Congrats, man!

uh-oh. is it on soon? can you get the guy to pass his notes or something?

I winged it. Definitely didn't go as planned, but I was the only student presenter there, so maybe they cut me some slack. Happy to be home listening to acid and drinking IPA.

..though I should be working on another presentation/final for tomorrow evening. :dry:

Edited by luke viia

uh-oh. is it on soon? can you get the guy to pass his notes or something?

I winged it. Definitely didn't go as planned, but I was the only student presenter there, so maybe they cut me some slack. Happy to be home listening to acid and drinking IPA.

..though I should be working on another presentation/final for tomorrow evening. :dry:

Glad to hear you pulled it off, or at least it sounds like you didn't completely bomb. I don't know your situation but it sounds like your partner is kind of a jerk for doing that. :sad:

i have a kid in one of my classes with special needs (hard of hearing), so i can only show documentaries with subtitles....I bought an amazing one called Up From Slavery....and realized it has no subtitles....WTF how does a company make a documentary on a fucking Blu-Ray disc and NOT ADD SUBTITLES? Im frantically searching for an alternative but so far have found nothing that wouldn't cost and arm and a leg (not to mention it wouldn't get here on time).....and the institution im working at has done absolutely shit to help me cater to special needs students. Im fucking freaking out over this.

Lesson learned: Colleges don't give a shit about providing docs or resources for people hard of hearing, but fuck if its their problem when you can't seem to accommodate them.

Edited by Smettingham Rutherford IV

Guest Sprigg

Congrats, man!

fwp: all the women I'm attracted to aren't attracted to men... or they're batshit insane, or live on the other side of the planet.

Edited by Sprigg