IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

^I hope it warms up soon. Is it supposed to still be that cold up there in April?

I've picked up four different 3-head cassette decks from GW on 3 different occasions and not one of them fucking works (I got my money back).

I found out some cheeky fucker tampered with the lid to my pickup's fuel tank when I was about to head out for work this morning. If I knew who did it I would wedge my size-12 (EU 46) shoe between their buttox.

wait they get to see your previous tax returns?

As far as I know, I wish they didn't.

I find that really odd that they get to see that..? Any reason why your personal financial documents would have to be available for them?

But I wouldn't worry about overstating it 1000. You should be ok =)

Edited by StephenG

It's a form you get when you leave your job. If you don't give it to the new employers I presume they put you on a basic tax rate until the correct rate is worked out.

I'm sure it won't be too much a problem, thanks :wink:

^I hope it warms up soon. Is it supposed to still be that cold up there in April?

Definitely not. Though last year we had a 50 degree Christmas, so the weather's been odd the past couple of years.

Here's what it should be.

daily_high_and_low_temperature_temperatu

People posting "first" as the first post in any comment section annoys me probably more than it should. What the fuck is the point of it? It adds nothing and no one cares if you are first to make a (shit, valueless) comment. Internet people are sometimes so dumb.

What the fuck is the point of it? It adds nothing and no one cares if you are first to make a (shit, valueless) comment.

I think that usually is the point of it. It's intended to make eyes roll.

Also, that is literally a first world problem kekekekekeke...

FWP: one of the default windows sounds on my lap top recently developed a nasty crackle (just one of them) and I swear the last time this happened it lead to something terrible.

*FWP2: awful page break.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

its friday night, for the first time in many moons, im bored. i lent my projector away, its too late to play the piano, im out of books and im staying in. what can i read on the internet that is lighthearted and amusing.

The pasta I just made was so delicious that I may never taste anything so exquisite ever again. My life has peaked and it's all downhill from here. :cry:

came in thread to talk about pasta sauce and saw your post zephyr so quoted.

what's the deal with sauce being almost magnetically attracted to clothes? my brand new hoodie! now i have to spray it, let that dry etc, wash..FML

Guest Sprigg

I'm getting the overtime I asked for and I don't want to go to work on what is normally a day off.

I owe the state $29, and got $13 back from the federal government. These amounts are so stupidly low I feel I wasted my time doing my taxes, and i'm wasting the IRS's time as well (which actually may be a first world plus).

Guest disparaissant

my girlfriend has not seen nor does she wish to see any charlton heston films from the 1970s. god damn it. you really did it. YOU REALLY DID IT! YOU DAMN FOOLS DID IT!

Edited by disparaissant

Guest isaki

some Chinese prick just tried to log in on my google account - thanks for supplying the IP, google, just wish I could do something with it

That happened to me recently, allegedly by someone in Japan.

FWP: I want to add an ironic racial slur to the end of the above bit but am afraid it would be taken seriously by a surprisingly large number of people.

barometric pressure migraine, all day, just getting worse. feel like throwing up.

fwp2: now I have Bad Company in my head, singing "and I feel like throwing uuup" :dry:

barometric pressure migraine, all day, just getting worse. feel like throwing up.

Weird, I used the word "barometric" in a sentence in the first time in years tonight, and my girlfriend threw up. (No direct correlation there.)

FWP: I swear my cat's been digging around in the bathroom ever since I got home, which usually means he's spreading his feces around... but it's been going on for far longer than normal. I'm afraid to go check things out. And I'm drunk, which doesn't make this any easier.

Nothing wrong with a little cult here and there.

I like your new profile pic Hoodie. =)

New fwp... my stomach shrunk massively while I was on vacation. I got really sick for 3 days (good ole' Thailand bacteria in the water lol) and didn't eat nearly as much as I should. I lost 10lbs and now can't handle lots of food. So I ate a regular size meal and had to throw up =/. It was too much for my tiny stomach. But shit did it taste good!