IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I made root beer (purely from herbs, no kits or extracts), but added way too much yeast before bottling, so a previously delicious concoction now tastes similar to how cat piss smells.

What a fucking day!

bike lock broke, spent about a half an hour trying to fix it

then on my way home i got a flat tire and i dont have a replacement, my bike is the only form of transportation, so tomorrow i will wake up to a flat tire, no transportation to work and no money.

.. oh and i dont have anything to drown this day, no beer, no weed no nothing.

I hate this life sometimes.

Edited by Deer

Guest disparaissant

i have no idea how to tell my friend that he is a terrible singer and has only gotten worse since he started taking voice lessons. i'm pretty sure he's completely tone deaf, because he will sit there with a keyboard, trying to hit notes on it, and miss by 3 full steps. and then ask me if he got it right. it's absolutely awful to listen to and he has these aspirations of starting a band and it's just. not gonna happen.

i have no idea how to tell my friend that he is a terrible singer and has only gotten worse since he started taking voice lessons. i'm pretty sure he's completely tone deaf, because he will sit there with a keyboard, trying to hit notes on it, and miss by 3 full steps. and then ask me if he got it right. it's absolutely awful to listen to and he has these aspirations of starting a band and it's just. not gonna happen.

hqdefault.jpg

kinda like this?

blind guy playing with a rubik's cube

Guest disparaissant

pretty much exactly that. it's awful. and i feel so mean for even wanting to say something.

my mom is all religious and does choir stuff with her church and she was telling me that this is apparently something she's come across quite a bit, tone deaf people having this weird compulsion to want to sing solos and stuff in choir.

pretty much exactly that. it's awful. and i feel so mean for even wanting to say something.

my mom is all religious and does choir stuff with her church and she was telling me that this is apparently something she's come across quite a bit, tone deaf people having this weird compulsion to want to sing solos and stuff in choir.

When I was little, I'd get dragged to the family church and have to endure these very people. This is my primary memory of church.

GloOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooRIA in excelsISDEo.

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsBL4d1Eus

Edited by modey

Guest disparaissant

the room my current class is in is a large-ish room, and there are probably 75 people in the class. so the prof insists on using a mic so she can be heard, but she has no idea how to set it up, so it feeds back CONSTANTLY. "a blend of polytheism WEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry. a blend of, um, polytheism and animisWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE um animism" also she says um all the fucking time.

the room my current class is in is a large-ish room, and there are probably 75 people in the class. so the prof insists on using a mic so she can be heard, but she has no idea how to set it up, so it feeds back CONSTANTLY. "a blend of polytheism WEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry. a blend of, um, polytheism and animisWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE um animism" also she says um all the fucking time.

LOL i hate that problem.

Ive noticed that i end most of my statements with "right?" or "ok?" I really need to get out of that habit.

I basically sound like this:

I've just been fired.

Damn, man. :/

My oat meal is cold.

yeah man my sympathies as well. ive never been fired before, but I have left one job thinking that I was going to be fired (i later found out I was a great salesman, but my immediate supervisor didn't like me for whatever reason).

was it because of office politics? If so, you can at least console yourself with the fact that you did a good job and you got fucked over in spite of it by some shallow assholes.

One of my grad school profs is incapable of writing a clear syllabus and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing for class. Of course, she is also the one who never answers her e-mail.

have you emailed other students? some of them may have experienced this prof's style already and could help you out.

One of my grad school profs is incapable of writing a clear syllabus and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing for class. Of course, she is also the one who never answers her e-mail.

have you emailed other students? some of them may have experienced this prof's style already and could help you out.

I will, but it seems like at least a couple of other people are confused as well.