IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

doesn't bother reading stephen's long drawn out and predictable reply (wouldn't have been able to get through it without looking at my phone for the time at least once, and we know how hitler hates that), read's luke's review of stephen's reply instead.

Guest disparaissant

my niece's mom started dating a new guy.

a new guy who was charged with 8 counts of sexual assault of a child and convicted of 2 counts in a plea deal and spent 6 years in jail for it.

she neglected to tell my brother this.

no, that's not entirely true. she actively hid this from my brother, and swore his girlfriend to secrecy over it. and his girlfriend complied.

and she let that miserable fuck near my niece.

i am not very happy about that.

oh, and also he got her pregnant. and they're going to get married.

what

the

fuck

the only upside is that since she did not get my brother's express permission to allow a child molester near his daughter - a term of said pederast's parole - he is very likely going to have his parole revoked, which will probably end with him going back to jail for 15-18 years. apparently he had a 12 year sentence with parole after 6 years, and another 12 year suspended sentence. i'm not normally one for supporting our utterly corrupt justice system, but fucking hell i will make an exception for this.

a new guy who was charged with 8 counts of sexual assault of a child and convicted of 2 counts in a plea deal and spent 6 years in jail for it.

no, that's not entirely true. she actively hid this from my brother, and swore his girlfriend to secrecy over it. and his girlfriend complied.

what

the

fuck

the only upside is that since she did not get my brother's express permission to allow a child molester near his daughter - a term of said pederast's parole - he is very likely going to have his parole revoked, which will probably end with him going back to jail for 15-18 years. apparently he had a 12 year sentence with parole after 6 years, and another 12 year suspended sentence. i'm not normally one for supporting our utterly corrupt justice system, but fucking hell i will make an exception for this.

Umm i think that kind of goes beyond a first world problem. That's pretty fucked up. What the fuck is gonna happen to the baby? Also it's not really my place to say so, but your brother should really consider ditching his girlfriend.

And MadameChaos brings us swiftly back on track.

The rain today is not quite strong enough to warrant an umbrella, but just strong enough to be annoying.

I mean, that sounds scary as shit, and it absolutely shouldn't have been hidden. But is there any chance he's better now? I understand not wanting to take chances, but I think it would be just as tragic if a guy who made an effort to reform was punished for no reason.

Obviously I don't know the situation. But unless the guy is actually being scary then you'd basically be sending him back to prison for the stigma of his crimes.

Guest disparaissant

Umm i think that kind of goes beyond a first world problem. That's pretty fucked up. What the fuck is gonna happen to the baby? Also it's not really my place to say so, but your brother should really consider ditching his girlfriend.

he did. finally.

I mean, that sounds scary as shit, and it absolutely shouldn't have been hidden. But is there any chance he's better now? I understand not wanting to take chances, but I think it would be just as tragic if a guy who made an effort to reform was punished for no reason.

Obviously I don't know the situation. But unless the guy is actually being scary then you'd basically be sending him back to prison for the stigma of his crimes.

i did ask about this and probably should have mentioned that part of the guy's parole is that he's not allowed to start relationships without asking his P.O. (which he did not), not supposed to have sex with them without asking his P.O. (he knocked her up), he's not supposed to go to schools or places with a lot of children (he went with my niece's mom to pick her up from school and has gone other places with lots of children), not supposed to handle firearms (the first thing he did upon release was go hunting), not supposed to live with people who have children (is living with my niece's mom AND MY FUCKING NIECE [and her other kid from another guy]).

so yeah. i dunno whether he's "actually rehabilitated" or not but he's not making a very good case for himself by casually ignoring every restriction placed on him by his P.O.

Edited by disparaissant

what

the

fuck

Holy F%ck. Yes, this is beyond first world, so please get out of this thread! (kidding).. but jesus F this is fucked. How the hell could your niece's mom be so stupid....

Guest disparaissant

haha yeah. sorry. i just needed a place to vent about it and facebook is out of the question because weird familial drama.

he did. finally.

i did ask about this and probably should have mentioned that part of the guy's parole is that he's not allowed to start relationships without asking his P.O. (which he did not), not supposed to have sex with them without asking his P.O. (he knocked her up), he's not supposed to go to schools or places with a lot of children (he went with my niece's mom to pick her up from school and has gone other places with lots of children), not supposed to handle firearms (the first thing he did upon release was go hunting), not supposed to live with people who have children (is living with my niece's mom AND MY FUCKING NIECE [and her other kid from another guy]).

so yeah. i dunno whether he's "actually rehabilitated" or not but he's not making a very good case for himself by casually ignoring every restriction placed on him by his P.O.

Would it be out of line for you to step in and call the police with your concerns? I think your niece's protection warrants it...

It's not my place to say obviously, but I think if I was in your situation the risks and potential damage of the situation far outweigh anything. The fact that he's disregarding his PO officer and the limitations put in place because of his previous conviction show he has no respect for the law to begin with, what's stopping him from... doing things to your niece?

That sounds so fucked up I'm sorry. I just mean I would think it would be more typical of a guy that actually wanted to reform himself to see that what he was doing was wrong and have maybe an oz of self contempt, but they'd also be more likely to follow court orders.

edit: or at least sit down with your brother and explain the situation. It's his daughter I gather?

Edited by StephenG

Guest disparaissant

yeah it's my brother's daughter. he's on top of this stuff, he's apparently gotten ahold of the guy's P.O. and expressed his concerns directly. so provided the judge involved isn't a total gobshite, it's not likely this guy will continue to pose a threat. i was mostly just posting to vent about how fucked up the situation is.

yeah it's my brother's daughter. he's on top of this stuff, he's apparently gotten ahold of the guy's P.O. and expressed his concerns directly. so provided the judge involved isn't a total gobshite, it's not likely this guy will continue to pose a threat. i was mostly just posting to vent about how fucked up the situation is.

Thank fuck. Back to FWPs all around then!