IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i bought enough cables to get everything in my studio plugged in at once, but had to wait a week till today to collect them because the parcel delivery place shuts at 11:30AM and there's not much that can happen that will make me wake up before midday.

i bought enough cables to get everything in my studio plugged in at once, but had to wait a week till today to collect them because the parcel delivery place shuts at 11:30AM and there's not much that can happen that will make me wake up before midday.

The parcel delivery place closes at 11:30 in the morning? Clearly an opportunity for an afternoon parcel place...

lol, He leaves prison and is all like "fuck all yall, i'm gonna go hunting." nunee nunee nu "fuck all yall i'ma gonna fuck some bitches" nunee nunee nu "fuck all yal, i've made a baby momma out of one of ma bitches and we gon get married, cause i do it right yall, i put a ring on her fanger." nunee nunee nu "Oh fuck yall, i'm gon back to prason!"

It's the circle of thug life.

I had Pfeiffer's disease like a month ago and I still have an ear inflamation making any conversation a chore. This coincides with my new job where everyone is speaking French which I can barely understand with normal ears. Aaaaaargh.

Also, Google must be deliberately fucking with the Firefox support on YouTube. My Firefox supports h264 now, switch to that format if you can't serve webm you cunts.

my roommate almost burnt down the house (exaggeration) yesterday when he turned on the wrong burner of the stove and there was a kitchen thing on it,, i dunno how to explain it other than THING. but christ a flame flies up in the air and luckily we were there to take it off and throw it in the sink. it really scares me but i don't know if it scares him that much but i'm trying to get it into his head by keep talking to him about it. i've had more bad roommates than good ones, makes me want to live by myself.

Pretty sure the landlady herself or one of the maintenance guys came into my gf and my apartment today while I was gone, which would violate the lease... The door was locked when I came back and I don't remember locking it when I left (I hardly ever do), of course I can't prove this to anyone. I called to ask about it and she of course denied it. So shady... I can't wait to move out of this dump in a couple months.

Edited by ghOsty

Maybe your neighbour noticed it was unlocked and locked it for you, like came up to the wrong door whilst distracted and it opened. Or you might have had an intruder. Lock your fucking doors man!!

And yek, you need to sit this guy down and talk it out, before the police come a knocking. Because it doesn't appear to look very pretty when they prosecute copyright theft. Well at least from all the horror stories you read on slashdot.

My work commute has increased to 45 minutes each way.

My laptops fan seems to have stopped working, leading my comp to get to almost 100c if I don't watch the heat

I want to bang random floozies, but I live at a place that is waaay the fuck out of the way of Seattle and I cannot in the current place.

Life is hard.

And yek, you need to sit this guy down and talk it out, before the police come a knocking. Because it doesn't appear to look very pretty when they prosecute copyright theft. Well at least from all the horror stories you read on slashdot.

indeed, i'm hoping he gets the boot if he keeps it up sort of thing , cause i like living by myself :emotawesomepm9:

Pretty sure the landlady herself or one of the maintenance guys came into my gf

:cerious:

and my apartment today while I was gone, which would violate the lease.

oh, ok.

Maybe your neighbour noticed it was unlocked and locked it for you, like came up to the wrong door whilst distracted and it opened. Or you might have had an intruder. Lock your fucking doors man!!

We don't lock it very often because it's a really small complex and all the other tenants need a key to even get into the building and we know most of them. A neighbor wouldn't have been able to lock the deadbolt to our apartment though because that requires a key, which only me, my gf and the landlady have. It wasn't an intruder, nothing was missing (and what kind of intruder would bother to lock the door behind them anyway?) She definitely came in, there was a curtain drawn in the apartment that we never open, I tried calling and asking her about it but she of course denied everything. I'm pretty sure it's just because she knows I caught her and that it does violate the lease (and bitch needs lease money to afford her peacoats and manicures)... Either way my girlfriend and I are moving out, we've scoped out some better deals lately on places that look cheaper and much better maintained.

I'm going to set my phone back to factory preset because i'm worried that i downloaded a virus through a banner ad popup when i know that i didn't avg told me i didn't, but still paranoia. bluh. Don't ask how, isn't it obvious.

Bought a little keg from a local brewery and the first few pints have these white bits. It is bright so I wouldn't have expected this. It tastes ok. What do you guys think?

post-8651-13913477065502_thumb.jpg

Bought a little keg from a local brewery and the first few pints have these white bits. It is bright so I wouldn't have expected this. It tastes ok. What do you guys think?

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1391347704516.jpg

Is it an unpasteurized beer? Lots of beers are unfiltered too, so it's possible it SHOULD have solids in it?