IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

on the bus today i was rocking out to my ipod: tapping feet, hands, nodding. a girl sitting to my left was staring me down a couple times. i dunno. that's how i do.

she wanted your D

There's an odd jittery sensation in my legs... prob a combination of too much coffee and too much walking.

This is really common and should go away soon enough, particularly after rest/sleep. I had it for about a day and a half a month ago. The more you focus on it the weirder and scarier it feels. Like some kind of circulatory problem, right? I almost worked myself into a stupid panic attack thinking about it. It's just muscular. Just kind of ignore it unless you see some swelling or discoloration of you start to feel numbness (more than just your leg falling asleep for a minute) or pain. Then you need a doc.

Edit: I'm not a doctor obviously.

Edited by baph

There's an odd jittery sensation in my legs... prob a combination of too much coffee and too much walking.

This is really common and should go away soon enough, particularly after rest/sleep. I had it for about a day and a half a month ago. The more you focus on it the weirder and scarier it feels. Like some kind of circulatory problem, right? I almost worked myself into a stupid panic attack thinking about it. It's just muscular. Just kind of ignore it unless you see some swelling or discoloration of you start to feel numbness (more than just your leg falling asleep for a minute) or pain. Then you need a doc.

if you're talking about that momentary thing where you feel like there's a vein or something that suddenly throbs for a few seconds and then subsides, then yeah, I get that too. it's just occasional and nothing serious.

I think Zeph is talking about caffeine jitters though.

if you're talking about that momentary thing where you feel like there's a vein or something that suddenly throbs for a few seconds and then subsides, then yeah, I get that too. it's just occasional and nothing serious.

Yeah, I had that throbbing thing but without any subsiding. Apparently my leg was just really tired of, iunno, doing nothing all day. I thought it was going to explode.

Yeah, I had that throbbing thing but without any subsiding. Apparently my leg was just really tired of, iunno, doing nothing all day. I thought it was going to explode.

I often get the weird internal leg jitters, also known to me as the coffee hangover (it's most extreme the morning after a night of coffee drinking). It's always in the legs for some reason. I actually don't drink that much coffee though -we're talking three cups max.

something smells like tuna :dry:

Did you order from Pizzeria Autechre lately?
I have it on the highest authority everything from that particular pizzeria smells lush.

i been sitting on my bed for 6 hours, and i cant get up. I wanted to go grocery shopping fucking 5 hours ago. I want to drink some water but i cant get up, the bottle of water is literally 3 feet away

what the hell is this shit

Edited by Deer

I used to get that. I'd lie in bed for 3 hours staring at the ceiling, fully awake, not wanting to get up. it will go away once you get enough positive momentum in your life, don't sweat it. it's not a sign of being irreversibly fucked up or anything.

I just googled seedless tangerines and found out they (seedless tangerines) are know as clementines, my whole life i wanted scientists to make seedless tangerines, what the hell, i havent eaten tangerines in ages because they have seeds and all this time clementines were right there in front of me.

Edited by Deer

I just googled seedless tangerines and found out they (seedless tangerines) are know as clementines, my whole life i wanted scientists to make seedless tangerines, what the hell, i havent eaten tangerines in ages because they have seeds and all this time clementines were right there in front of me.

is this why you couldn't get out of bed ? ;D

lol

fwp for sure: "my oranges are inconvenient to eat with these seeds" lol

Edited by StephenG

Haha!

A prime example of first world problems: Venting about things which don't have any direct relationship with personal life whatsoever. Brilliant! Plus 2 meta points!