IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i get upset when i hear on the news that where i live is a huge earthquake zone, if not the biggest.

well fuck me sideways! i mean, no one knows when it will happen. hopefully i outlive it and the 0 kids i raise will not be affected, heh

I'm somewhat disappointed that I can't influence my otherwise awesome parents to not be racist and homophobic.

edit: man that's like a super first world problem as a straight, white guy. but still..

Edited by modey

Guest AsylumSeaker

I got a vasectomy and now im laid up in bed with two pairs of underwear on with an icepack stuffed in em. At least i have carmageddon on my tablet to keep me entertained.

Edited by AsylumSeaker

I'm somewhat disappointed that I can't influence my otherwise awesome parents to not be racist and homophobic.

edit: man that's like a super first world problem as a straight, white guy. but still..

did you say you're of Italian extraction? oldschool Italians, I can imagine it'd be impossible. but my parents are the same. they don't see a problem with their views. it's partly a generational thang.

My dad is Italian, was born here but grew up in a mostly Italian town in WA. Mum's side is pretty standard English or something, I dunno.

I put it down to them not having the same opportunities that I've had to associate with a wide range of people due to work or music scenes.. but still it doesn't excuse the generalisations they make aaargh

scratchcards

if you have approximately a 1 in 4.64 chance of winning at least a pound, and ive played 35 cards without winning, whats my anti-luck score. pretty fucking high it seems, im no mathematician

wedding band is already pretty scuffed up after 11 days

it's a simple white gold band so maybe the scuffs will make a nice patina or something?

i don't know how this is supposed to work

decided to clean the drain pipes before I had dinner. What. The. Fuck. I don't even know how all of that white and black gooey stuff got stuck there in the first place.

also I bought the worst croissant ever made by the hand of Man this morning.

I put it down to them not having the same opportunities that I've had to associate with a wide range of people due to work or music scenes

yeah. most discrimination problems come from lack of exposure imo.

wedding band is already pretty scuffed up after 11 days

it's a simple white gold band so maybe the scuffs will make a nice patina or something?

i don't know how this is supposed to work

you're married now! re-congs

Family shit. Total BS.
Never rent from a cousin.

family can be the worst to deal with when it comes to any money/material matters.

thanks maetl

sorry about everyone else's probz :(

hugs all around

not too close though, I'm spoken for

(edited because quotes got watmm'd)

Edited by baph