IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Bah I have no idea how to meet girls anymore.

just do something real serious wacky

but not like drinkin & cocain wacky, bcuz apparently you already did that & it would be old hat for you now. Find new avenues of wacky

mfwp: wmm6.0 isn't importing my media & it won't tell me why, which is a right pain because I wanna make gif videos

I'm trying to like Ulver but I find them incredibly cheesy. Help!

*sympathizes with logakght*

I'm pretty sure this is the only valid response to listening to Ulver.

Pictures of peoples' new born babies keep appearing on my facebook newsfeed to creep me out.

Is it weird to be totally grossed out by babies? Their wrinkly pink misshapenness makes me shudder every time. Apologies to any new born babies who happen to lurk here.

Pictures of peoples' new born babies keep appearing on my facebook newsfeed to creep me out.

Is it weird to be totally grossed out by babies? Their wrinkly pink misshapenness makes me shudder every time. Apologies to any new born babies who happen to lurk here.

Don't be sorry. You didn't say anything wrong. If any of them are offended by what you said, they seriously need to grow up.

A non-UPS labor dispute has delayed delivery. We're working to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

tl;dr: My package is not going to come on time / today because there is a tube strike, but they won't tell me for sure so I have to sit in till 7pm and can't even go for a piss incase I miss them.

Guest Frankie5fingers

im the same. All babies look like Benjamin button to me. Not cute at all, just an ugly mess of a skin bag.

Don't be sorry. You didn't say anything wrong. If any of them are offended by what you said, they seriously need to grow up.

Yeah I don't think human babies are cute at all. I understand the immediate instinctual need to protect and care for babby, but I also think babby is utterly gross. Also: way too many babby already; the fact that you fucked and one popped out is not interesting at all to anyone except your parents, who are but empty husks wishing for your spawn to give their lives structure and purpose again, as grandparents.

That baby listening to Fleure was alright, though.

Edit: I don't hate babby, it's not babby's fault.

Edited by baph

A non-UPS labor dispute has delayed delivery. We're working to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

tl;dr: My package is not going to come on time / today because there is a tube strike, but they won't tell me for sure so I have to sit in till 7pm and can't even go for a piss incase I miss them.

At least they had the common courtesy to inform you. FedEx can suck my balls. Every time I order something online and fedex are the shippers, I always return home to the inevitable sticker - "final attempt" (is there ever more than one attempt you cock lickers?) and then I have to drive roughly 40 km to the nearest (only) depot that FedEx has.

Canada Post on the other hand, are lovely.

At least they had the common courtesy to inform you. FedEx can suck my balls. Every time I order something online and fedex are the shippers, I always return home to the inevitable sticker - "final attempt" (is there ever more than one attempt you cock lickers?) and then I have to drive roughly 40 km to the nearest (only) depot that FedEx has.

yeah, FedEx simply does not seem to give a shit. E.g., I had the day off when my iMac was supposed to arrive, so I sat by the front door to my apartment all day waiting, repeatedly checking the tracking number (i have no friends or hobbies or interests). Eventually it stated that I had not been home to sign for the package. The apartment manager noted that FedEx had not even attempted to enter the building. The folks at the depot were basically like yeah, that'll happen sometimes, hurhur

Edited by baph

My friends seem to only talk about travelling and buying houses and I am too poor to do either and it sucks.

Most of my friends are poor too so it's fine. You can come over and hang, without being annoyed by unattainable annoyingness. [-;

I think there might be leprechauns living in my house...

Sublet to them and make them pay in gold. Then again spilt guinness everywhere would be smelly.

I had a dream that i cracked the back windscreen on my car reversing and then somehow the front too. I wasn't mad about it, just resigned to my mediocre experience of things. I haven't had much sleep lately, been working six day weeks and can only really sleep in not go to bed earlier, because then i just wake up after having less sleep for some reason and you can't sleep in when you ahve to go to work, lol. 7am start on wednes is gonna blow given that i'm usually an evening shift peepa. Jetlag my way through it. I even had caffeine today for the first time in ages in attempt to destump the hump this lump is stumbling over. Been exercising enough despite all this, think i'm not eating enough veges or something and the sleep thing. blarg.

yeah, FedEx simply does not seem to give a shit. E.g., I had the day off when my iMac was supposed to arrive, so I sat by the front door to my apartment all day waiting, repeatedly checking the tracking number (i have no friends or hobbies or interests). Eventually it stated that I had not been home to sign for the package. The apartment manager noted that FedEx had not even attempted to enter the building. The folks at the depot were basically like yeah, that'll happen sometimes, hurhur

I don't understand how the fuck they're still in business. Everyone I know hates them and their shitty, overpriced "service". I dunno about US post, but Canada Post does just great in parcel delivery.

Guest jasondonervan

There's a new-ish guy in my office who cracks all of his knuckles around 3 times a minute, all day, every day, to the extent that I'm amazed he hasn't snapped every finger above the knuckle off of his hands by now.

Within a couple of days of him doing this, I told him politely yet firmly how bad it sounds in a loud and mostly quiet office, and would he mind not doing it, please. He was extremely apologetic (he seems quite shy, generally) and calmed it down for a day or two... but his memory doesn't seem to be so good, as he's gone right back to doing it just as much as before. Starting to think it's like a self-inflicted nervous tick that he can't work around. It's driving me to distraction!