IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i'm looking for a couch on craigslist and the like.. lots of back and forth, last time ended up the couch's cushions springs were all fucked up. anyways, lots of work, i just want a nice couch at a reasonable price.

the streets of glasgow are quite literally littered with perfectly good sofas. ive got a nice baby blue leather bad boy for my room this week, and my neighbours upstairs have a nice soft leather one.

so to save money, you could get a free sofa for just a return flight of 4000 miles, with sofa luggage costs on the way back. bargain.

With all the BS going on in my life, my doctor gave me a prescription for Xanax, which I guess means goodbye to even a glass of wine with dinner. That probably shouldn't bother me, right?

Edited by baph

I told my best friend that I've been having casual sex with for 4 weeks now that this relationship isn't working. She was absolutely destroyed. We're living together next year in a nice big house. I don't want a relationship and it's already fucked up. I just want to stay friends with her and have sex with other women.

sorry i know this is THE MOST TRIVIAL problem of all but I'm drunk, this is the fwp thread and it's been eating away at me for the entire day now.

pics or stfu

With all the BS going on in my life, my doctor gave me a prescription for Xanax, which I guess means goodbye to even a glass of wine with dinner. That probably shouldn't bother me, right?

just dont do the xanax?

Guest Franklin

xanax and a small amount of alcohol = a really great night

amirite?!

xanax and a small amount of alcohol = a really great night

amirite?!

xanax is almost as evil as ambien.

I told my best friend that I've been having casual sex with for 4 weeks now that this relationship isn't working. She was absolutely destroyed. We're living together next year in a nice big house. I don't want a relationship and it's already fucked up. I just want to stay friends with her and have sex with other women.

sorry i know this is THE MOST TRIVIAL problem of all but I'm drunk, this is the fwp thread and it's been eating away at me for the entire day now.

sorry dude, that sucks.

do you need/want to take it?

I have a cold and my 11 mile ride into work was fucking horrific. I have to do it again going home. sux bro

i fucking spilled on my fucking computer and it's fucking dead.

You would be surprised by how resilient these things are. It is possible that if you give it a few days/weeks to dry out that it will work again. It may even just need one or two parts as well.

You shouldn't fuck your friends. It gets messy.

Guest disparaissant

It's a MacBook air :( it's literally one giant part and I suspect that part is fried

after a couple weeks of daily use he'll def need to take it

hmm, the hard-hitting, short-acting 'knock-out' benzo's such as Xanax are not readily prescribed here, except for extreme sleep problems and severe PTSD. for mood-disorders (like the oh-so-american Generalized Anxiety Disorder) it is more common to see milder and longer-acting benzo's such as clonazepam and oxazepam. getting hooked on a short-acting benzo is very very bad news as you likely know, baph, but i hope it helps you in the short-term

Edited by iep

You would be surprised by how resilient these things are. It is possible that if you give it a few days/weeks to dry out that it will work again. It may even just need one or two parts as well.

sloppy even

use a towel.

after a couple weeks of daily use he'll def need to take it

hmm, the hard-hitting, short-acting 'knock-out' benzo's such as Xanax are not readily prescribed here, except for extreme sleep problems and severe PTSD. for mood-disorders (like the oh-so-american Generalized Anxiety Disorder) it is more common to see milder and longer-acting benzo's such as clonazepam and oxazepam. getting hooked on a short-acting benzo is very very bad news as you likely know, baph, but i hope it helps you in the short-term

Just to add to it, fast acting benzos like Ativan can actually lead to permanent seizure conditions, such as epilepsy.

I'm not a doctor Baph and not sure how intense your anxiety is, but I have fairly severe anxiety and choose to stay off the medications. The medicine just seems far worse than the anxiety. Many people can learn how to get rid of their anxiety with a bit of research and maybe some counseling.

Either way I wish you luck.

Yeah, the Xanax was prescribed mainly for short-term sleep problems more than anything, although I've had about four significant (ie, feels like a fucking heart attack with skyrocketing blood pressure when my bp is usually mostly normal) panic attacks in the last month (I've only had maybe one attack in my life before all this).

I think the doc wants me to get a few nights of 8hr sleep for the first time ever. I don't have a long-term, renewable prescription, although there's 24 pills in the bottle.

I've been doing some yoga, eating better, laying off caffeine and booze, trying to do some jogging, etc., but tbqh I still feel like my life is goddamn fucked beyond repair.

He also knows I hate taking meds and I put up a fight when he told me to take simple fucking naproxen for some severe pain/inflammation a few months back.

I doubt I'll take this shit for more than a few days if I can help it.

Slept pretty well last night though.

Edited by baph

Ah I see! That's alright then. I thought it was specifically for your anxiety.

My doctor has prescribed me benzos for the exact same reason as you (sleep).

Given your accident and stuff recently it's no wonder you're anxious!

Yeah, the Xanax was prescribed mainly for short-term sleep problems more than anything, although I've had about four significant (ie, feels like a fucking heart attack with skyrocketing blood pressure when my bp is usually mostly normal) panic attacks in the last month (I've only had maybe one attack in my life before all this).

I think the doc wants me to get a few nights of 8hr sleep for the first time ever. I don't have a long-term, renewable prescription, although there's 24 pills in the bottle.

I've been doing some yoga, eating better, laying off caffeine and booze, trying to do some jogging, etc., but tbqh I still feel like my life is goddamn fucked beyond repair.

He also knows I hate taking meds and I put up a fight when he told me to take simple fucking naproxen for some severe pain/inflammation a few months back.

I doubt I'll take this shit for more than a few days if I can help it.

Slept pretty well last night though.

There are lots of natural ways to induce sleepiness and relieve anxiety.