IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My credit check got rejected when I went to buy a new laptop on interest free credit today :sad:

Totally took me by surprise. I'd been debating on whether or not to commit to it for a few days so the rejection came out of leftfield.

Also I passed a credit check a week earlier to get an iphone. :huh:

I have a job interview at a small restaurant chain next week, but fear I may have to prove myself by my crayon drawing and highfiving skills.Plus they don't specify wages so the humiliation may be a complete waste of time.

chuck e cheese?

No it's a small London chain called Leon. Apparently they refer to managers as "mum","dad","auntie" and "uncle"... But I really, really need to get out of my current job so may spend the weekend practising my highfives.

Im lonely and there's no interesting women in my life

Something I've learned, late btw, is that there's always someone for you. But if you really want to get laid with her, you need to talk. Really! Recently there was a girl who's kinda austistic or something, and always used to ignore me. But, one day, I simply told her: "Hi!", and she started to talk with me again! Wow!

I have a job interview at a small restaurant chain next week, but fear I may have to prove myself by my crayon drawing and highfiving skills.Plus they don't specify wages so the humiliation may be a complete waste of time.

chuck e cheese?

No it's a small London chain called Leon. Apparently they refer to managers as "mum","dad","auntie" and "uncle"... But I really, really need to get out of my current job so may spend the weekend practising my highfives.

I was just teasing :p

lol

I'm having an existential crisis about which brands to buy due to evil corporations owning most of them. *guilty face*

My thoughts about this: Either devote your life to activism and/or complete self-supply, or just fuck everything and eat that Ronald McDonald sandwich! Compromises don't really get you anywhere except to having a bad conscience occasionally, might as well enjoy the products when you bought them!

Me too. Let's feel like shit together, right here, in this thread.

I don't think I'm up for it.

So sad and adorable..aww! It gets better guys :flower:

welp, my grandma passed away while i was on the bus coming home from work. got a phone call about it.

i've decided to try not to be sad about this and rather treat tonight as a celebration of all the love she showed me when she was still around. cheers to your life, crazy old mabel. :beer:

To crazy old grandmas :beer: I should visit mine more often...

I just had my first real fight in about 10 years. I went to some local party. The music and people were shit so I was messing about with some silly kid (18-20 years old) about video games. Apparently he couldn't appreciate my jests about his play style and console inferiority and he hit me in the forehead. I was a bit drunk and so I welcomed his act of aggression... I got a bruise on my forehead but I got him bleeding all over so I'm proud of my performance. Hitting a CoD kid on the nose repeatedly was worth the 10 km bike ride. :diablo:

Edited by Ego

listening to new kanye west. so fucking bad i want to turn it off now plz.

i was planning on listening to that tonight--i wanted to see what qualifies as a 9.5 on pitchfork these days, but i think i'll pass.

good call.

welp, my grandma passed away while i was on the bus coming home from work. got a phone call about it.

i've decided to try not to be sad about this and rather treat tonight as a celebration of all the love she showed me when she was still around. cheers to your life, crazy old mabel. :beer:

My condolences... If you want to chat or anything about it let me know. I think you've picked a good way to deal with it. Celebrating a persons life instead of mourning their death, I mean...

take care

My cat hasn't come inside in a day

which is a totally dumb thing to worry about considering she is completely capable of surviving outdoors

and has stayed out for 2 or 3 days at a time

and it's just a day

but still

gah

feeling pretty worried