IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Frankie5fingers

"Burnt" (or is it froze) my arm with a bunch of liquid nitrogen that I stupidly handled without gloves. I've got some pretty deep craters on my right arm from it.

shit

god damn dude you ok!? you gotta be carefully with that shit. any permanent damage?

"Burnt" (or is it froze) my arm with a bunch of liquid nitrogen that I stupidly handled without gloves. I've got some pretty deep craters on my right arm from it.

shit

god damn dude you ok!? you gotta be carefully with that shit. any permanent damage?

I'm alright! I don't think any permanent damage other than some scarring. I've got a crater about the size of a quarter and about 1.5x as deep on my wrist though lol.

:emotawesomepm9: silly Stephen

various shapes of pizzas appeared in front of me with an alien language voice naming the shapes, when it landed on a rectangle shaped one that was slightly shorter than the other rectangle one, the voice did some kind of beautifully harmonious motif

This is like a boards of canada track if boards of canada were stoners with the munchies

my fwp is i think i've cried no more than 10 times in the last 10 years, have experienced true blind rage two or three time, been out of control with joy probably a few times. But inside there's this near-constant emotional tension, like I'm always getting jazzed up about trees & shit & sometimes I just really want to scream & fall down & sob like a baby but even when I have the opportunity to I just don't

I'll pull up close to the edge but it's like severe constipation, like I've gotta constant maintain this aloof jokey facade that often feels incredibly hollow, & any expression of self ends up encased in an abstract depersonalized ramble about vapourwave or metaphysics or some shit, so I can maintain distance from myself.

And it's like, why? Why's the man gotta do that? I'm not amused by half the shit I say. I complain about things I don't actually care about, & say "oh wow that's awesome" to things I don't actually care about. And everyone around me, this circle of people who i could barely call aquaintences but they're all i got, laughing at jokes that aren't funny, & I see that same skeleton look in their eyes, like we're all wearing this generic mask for no reason, no reason at all

Basically feels like there's this huge rift between the external & the internal, & sometimes I'll even get this voice going "no there isn't! You really are that vague grey tone. It's for the best really, we're the irony generation don't you know". But I keep having these dreams where I'm completely losing my shit, & it feels amazing.

i just want to feel something i just want to feel something i just want to feel something

I've wasted about 5 hours of my life chasing down a bug in a shopping cart I set up for someone, who isn't happy that over the past year and a half, there have been four instances where a discount caused a truncation and shortchanged them 1c.

Meanwhile, each time I put a test purchase through to test check if the bug is resolved, it costs them 50c. They're OK with that.

My sleep was totally fucked last night for no reason and I just want to lay in bed and sleep. Thank Odin the weekend is almost here.

My little cat pal needs to have all of his teeth (except for the canines) removed because of an auto-immune disorder.

Edited by baph

I can't figure out how to differentiate between 25-iNBOME and 2C-I in a reagent analysis..? Can't find any information on it.

nevermind =P found it

Edited by StephenG

my dad lost his leg a few months ago. I'm trying to research prosthetic legs but it's so incredibly expensive.

edit: the leg not the research

Edited by StephenG

Basically feels like there's this huge rift between the external & the internal, & sometimes I'll even get this voice going "no there isn't! You really are that vague grey tone. It's for the best really, we're the irony generation don't you know". But I keep having these dreams where I'm completely losing my shit, & it feels amazing.

Nah, you're good, dude, you feel lots of things. You just have to figure out why you don't follow them more often, and see if you care about that more than the feelings themselves. You're probably just very sensitive, and feel things overwhelmingly. This can lead to swallowing things up because you feel ashamed or embarrassed of showing extreme emotion. It's all good though - you'll figure out how to express yourself. I mean, you already do. It's great.

It's 22:23, beautifully quiet out and a crow in the tree next door has decided to start barking, on and on it goes. shaaaataaaarp /thinks. /plays colbert report to drown out the noise.

my dad lost his leg a few months ago. I'm trying to research prosthetic legs but it's so incredibly expensive.

how did he lose it?? damn i hope he finds a good prosthetic so he can walk :sad:

looks like you had a lot of shit in your life, horns in the air for being the joly good fellow you are stephen G :beer:

Edited by Ivan Ooze

how did he lose it?? damn i hope he finds a good prosthetic so he can walk :sad:

looks like you had a lot of shit in your life, horns in the air for being the joly good fellow you are stephen G :beer:

Diabetes.... It ends up being complicated because he is living in the US but not yet an American citizen (+ healthcare is costly there) but some of his Canadian healthcare coverage has lapsed....

Cheers though =) thanks for the nice words :beer::happy:

Dealing with the fear of constantly being under surveillance. Having to deal with the fact that my trusty government is slowly, but very surely, implementing rules that benefit those in power. Trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's not even that farfetched that I'll be living in a police state if this goes on for another 10 years. Observing how the population is being lead to believe that horror is right on their doorstep, and that everyone that is surfing the internet uses it to groom children. These are smart tactics, because the first one is fear and the second one is sense-of-righteousness based, which gives the government the capability to implement these features.

Also, my 2 dollar wallet is falling apart.

Edited by Guest

Nah, you're good, dude, you feel lots of things. You just have to figure out why you don't follow them more often, and see if you care about that more than the feelings themselves. You're probably just very sensitive, and feel things overwhelmingly. This can lead to swallowing things up because you feel ashamed or embarrassed of showing extreme emotion. It's all good though - you'll figure out how to express yourself. I mean, you already do. It's great.

hey thanks man. i was in a bit of a mood when i wrote that, because i was listening to neil young & hadn't made any techno music that day & that combination of things always puts me in moods