IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest fiznuthian

I don't even know.

I generally just fucking suck at my first world life. I'm pretty certain that once my dog dies and my family dies i'm going to smoke a bunch of weed, inhale on an exit bag, and get it over already.

Edited by fiznuthian

My family insist I should change of career, something more "art" oriented (right now studying engineering) Wat do? There's a pretty cool one called digital arts that uses programming ans shit like that... should I?

Edited by logakght

I don't even know.

I generally just fucking suck at my first world life. I'm pretty certain that once my dog dies and my family dies i'm going to smoke a bunch of weed, inhale on an exit bag, and get it over already.

No Don't :(

srsly get some counseling.

I don't even know.

I don't have a dog and most of my family has died in the last 2 years (5 close family members and many close friends too).

I know how you feel. I second chenboss's suggestion of counseling. Or send me a PM and we can talk. I need counseling too. It can be like a little watmm grief-anonymous.

I literally wake up and my first thought is that I wish I did not wake up. And then I realize that it's selfish to think like that and that there are several people counting on me being a part of their life.

People love and care for you.

One of life's first boss levels is learning to feel your love for yourself..it gets easier after that. It's worth it to stick around and figure it out, because even a little bit of progress there can be a big difference.

Counseling is good. Best thing I've done since getting in shape.

My family insist I should change of career, something more "art" oriented (right now studying engineering) Wat do? There's a pretty cool one called digital arts that uses programming ans shit like that... should I?

wtf, this has to be a joke post. NO family would request that you stop doing something that will earn you money and secure your future, for a career as a part time bum. Well unless they are highly connected and want you to run one of their foundation's galleries or something.

Getting a little sick of people shooting down my optimism/ambitions. I talk about playing in a few different bands and people say things like "are you sure you'll have time for that?" or "ANOTHER band?! It's gonna kill you!".. these people don't know me, they don't know what I'm capable of!

modey does what modey does. screw the haters.

in their dry sockets

Guest Akiak

That's unusual, I'm getting the exact opposite, although in the end I made my own choices and applied for stuff like "creative computing" (ugh sounds so pretentious) and digital arts. Not sure if I'm going tho

Are you studying in the uk?

Guest fiznuthian

Sorry, my last post wasn't really appropriate for this thread. Thanks though, and Stephen that sounds great. I'm having bad recurring pain in my hands and arms when using the computer so I have been trying to stay off of the computer most of the day. I'll rest for a few days and message you.

That's unusual, I'm getting the exact opposite, although in the end I made my own choices and applied for stuff like "creative computing" (ugh sounds so pretentious) and digital arts. Not sure if I'm going tho

wish! I findd Goldsmith's Creative Computing the perfect career for me. Like, I like engineering and shit like that, but I really, like really need to do "artistic" stuff (it's like a curse). I'm actually considering changing since I only study software engineering to learn how to program synths and creative stuff, really... Not digging that much databases,networks and shit. And actually it wouldn't be a bad choice since a lot of it "digital arts" is programming and if I can program artsy stuff , hell I can program apps/software and get some extra money with it

speaking of weed, my fried gave me a pen today (as a gift) and inside that pen was a fucking joint, the fwp i guess is that hiding a joint inside a pen is a great idea that i never figured out, it would've been useful years ago.

Edited by Deer

speaking of weed, my fried gave me a pen today (as a gift) and inside that pen was a fucking joint, the fwp i guess is that hiding a joint inside a pen is a great idea that i never figured out, it would've been useful years ago.

better idea than hiding it in jars that you somehow misplace

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest Akiak

wish! I findd Goldsmith's Creative Computing the perfect career for me. Like, I like engineering and shit like that, but I really, like really need to do "artistic" stuff (it's like a curse). I'm actually considering changing since I only study software engineering to learn how to program synths and creative stuff, really... Not digging that much databases,networks and shit. And actually it wouldn't be a bad choice since a lot of it "digital arts" is programming and if I can program artsy stuff , hell I can program apps/software and get some extra money with it

same here pretty much, I actually don't think I could stand a traditional computer science course for more than a year or two. Anyway Goldsmiths wants some pretty high grades before they accept me (fuck them), so we'll see.