IGNORED

Tottenham riots

funkaholic

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything elusive said so far is correct btw.

you guys would make a great duo

Badman and Robbin' (you decide which is which)*

* all in good fun chaps, we don't need a riot in here as well

Guest the anonymous forumite

I entirely agree with Kakapo but that does not mean there are no causes either: what about massive unemployment and social segregation in an ultra-capitalist world ?

10% of people are cunts.

the fact that your society couldn't manually prune these fucks from your society....

....what on earth does this mean?

he means, kill them all. Which would then include himself, given the sentiment he's expressing.

That has been the standard BBC tone since the tiny pockets of trouble at the largely peaceful g20 protests and tuition fees / anti cuts protest.

If you're not as self righteously indignant as Kelvin MacKnzie (ultra reactionary right wing former Sun editor) then you are condoning violence and probably a terrorist.

This way the media diverts any talk away from anything other than the most simplistic black or white argument.

Guest disparaissant

I entirely agree with Kakapo but that does not mean there are no causes either: what about massive unemployment and social segregation in an ultra-capitalist world ?

exaaaaaaaactly. i don't know if i'm just not being clear here (entirely likely i am not in a good mindset for thinking) or what but this is what i am trying to say.

Guest disparaissant

friend of mine in brixton is saying that there are rumours that people in tottenham have lit an oil depot on fire, dunno how much credence it has though

yes - you're right.

next time there's high unemployment, im going to riot and destroy the very small-businesses and private companies who actually *employ people* -- in spite of all this "ultra capitalism"

fucking idiots. i bet those rioters were nicer and more labeled clothes than i do --- and probably drive apple computers and phones at will.

there's a reason why you dont see that level of rioting in america. it's because we'd polish off the teenager foolish with a right passion before they had a chance to post their latest updates to the world.

kind of conflicted on what to think here. on one hand it's shit, innocent people are being hurt. on the other hand it just seems inevitable, that this would happen, and that it will continue to happen. i just don't know.

i feel for the innocents, i feel for the idiots doing it. looting is a result of being poor, isn't it? i don't condone looting, which is easy for me to say being in the place i am. i'm a lucky fuck. but the lower class - they're more or less getting shit on. so i don't know.

is this just some rich boys out on the street wanting to break shit? or is it poor peoeple out on the street wanting to break shit? or is it both? have they any reason to be angry? or is it just a disgraceful scene that nobody should say anything except 'those cunts' about

you know, those thugs/cunts/idiots. hurting innocents

because it's shit, shite, and so on, however there is shit shite and so on happening at every level of the class system and to be honest a little bit of looting is probably the least of it

this is happening because some people are 'cunts', the world is, was and always will be black and white static

thanks wise old british watmm sages for your condescending words on making thai green curry paste

edit: oops wrong thread

Archived