IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bug report:

I edited my last post successfully with the edit button, but upon clicking to save changes I was presented by a quick progress/status/loading/working sort of animation, and nothing else. Remained on edit window without returning to the in-thread view with the updated post. When I reloaded the thread, though, the post had been edited.

On Chrome / fasthack fluid.

edit: it works for this post, though.

Why are the posts/content so narrow?

there is now a fasthack-fluid option, for those who want something wider (or thinner).

Sweet!

Not gonna read entire thread, but has anyone mentioned Tapatalk not working? Or is there a dedicated iphone skin now?

yeah, tapatalk not working on my EVO either. Every time I try to login it tells me "Both fields must be completed" but I put in my username and pw :shrug:

Oh cool, Fasthack is fine. I think tags are good (because the search is pretty awful and tags could improve that) but I miss the subtext.

I think I'll end up liking this after all.

"The Rules" need to be more visible though.

The rules have a quick link the bottom right corner of every page

Guest futuregirlfriend

Every time I type a character in this new editor I can hear the clop of a horse hoof. How much donor money will be wasted annually on the subscription fee of this useless plugin? We're probably being fobbed off with two halves of a coconut too, you know.

fasthack-fluid is good, even on IE

We're probably being fobbed off with two halves of a coconut too, you know.

INITIATE QUOTE CASCADE

If the biggest gripe in a person's life is a change in the layout of a forum that they probably use for free then I envy them.

my biggest grape is full pus and is right on the brink of my rectum.

That was just taking a screen shot and cropping it. No zoom, that's on chrome w/ the Flashhack-fluid theme. It might be the resolution though, cause I'm at work, we're locked out of the screen resolution settings :facepalm:

That was just taking a screen shot and cropping it. No zoom, that's on chrome w/ the Flashhack-fluid theme. It might be the resolution though, cause I'm at work, we're locked out of the screen resolution settings :facepalm:

the stuff in your screenshot is 20% bigger than it should be, even the image i posted. i'm pretty sure your browser zoom level has been kicked up a notch. if you can find the view menu, there should be zoom controls in there. maybe one that says "view > actual size".

or try this: press control+zero

fasthack-fluid is good, even on IE

We're probably being fobbed off with two halves of a coconut too, you know.

INITIATE QUOTE CASCADE

I meant quotable lines from Holy Grail. I firmly believe that this is the most quoted-to-death film ever made, I've never seen one person reference it without others irresistibly jumping in.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper.

the stuff in your screenshot is 20% bigger than it should be, even the image i posted. i'm pretty sure your browser zoom level has been kicked up a notch. if you can find the view menu, there should be zoom controls in there. maybe one that says "view > actual size".

or try this: press control+zero

lol, you're right. 120% zoom :sup:

Guest Enter a new display name

Also, why no join date? Newcomers need to know their place.

Yeah, I want something to quote!

Also where is CHATMM? Is this due to Rhombix's whining complaints?

Archived