Its not bad but felt a little sketchy as is. I think some strings/pads would make a nice addition to underpin and take it fwd 'cause it felt a little sparce and forgetable otherwise. :-)

yeah you nailed it, it's a sketch, I like that.. not a work in progress or anything, and a bit more then a doodle or a loop.. but just a sketch.

maybe I'll revisit some ideas later on, I'm getting the hang of working with my hardwarez & so far it's a trip. this was actually done in Reason. the stuff I'm getting out of the hardware is more bare sequencer wise, but the sounds I'm getting are rich!

The intro to this is lovely, works very well. Knowing it's a WIP, I can hear where it could be fleshed out more and I agree with the comments already made but I can also hear how delicate it is, it has the potential to be broken very easily with too much additional work : D Very lovely fragile little thing.

Archived